CUSTMBITE SNORING SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Better Sleep Quality
- Easily Customized Fit To Your Teeth
- No Uncomfortable Contraptions, Drugs or Surgery
- Patented Design With Tori To Keep Your Tongue In Forward Position
- Reduces Snoring By Up To 50%*
- 65% More Comfortable Than Other Over-The-Counter Anti-Snoring Devices*
*Findings provided by a 3rd party research partner, BioSerenity Research
You can get millions of results online if you search “tips to reduce snoring.” But with all these results, most of which list the same 10 to 15 ideas, how do you know what works and what doesn't? There's always trial and error, of course. You could spend a few weeks with tennis balls sewed into the back of your pajamas and see if you are sleeping better and snoring less.
Or you could skip straight to the CustMbite Snoring System, which is proven to reduce snoring by up to 50%. Created by Dr. Michael Alvarez, founding member and past President of the American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine and Director of the Medical-Dental Education Network & Institute, the CustMbite Snoring System an FDA-cleared snoring solution that is comfortable, customizable, and affordable. More on that below. First, let's look at some of the tips to stop snoring that you can find online.
10 Stop-Snoring Tips
- Sleep on your side, which may keep your tongue from falling to the back of your throat.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night as sleep deprivation may increase your risk of snoring.
- Elevate the head of your bed by a few inches or sleep on a wedge-shaped pillow, which may help keep your airway open.
- Limit or avoid alcohol consumption for at least three hours prior to sleeping, as alcohol may relax your throat muscles, which causes snoring.
- Avoid taking sedatives before sleeping for the same reason.
- Stop smoking, which is good for many reasons, but it may increase your risk of obstructive sleep apnea, which may increase the likelihood that you will snore.
- Maintain a moderate weight because an excess amount of tissue in the throat may cause you to snore.
- Treat chronic allergies, which may restrict airflow through your nose and cause you to breathe through your mouth, which may increase the likelihood that you will snore.
- Try mouth, throat, and tongue exercises to strengthen these muscles.
- Try surgery to remove tissue from the throat, which will allow greater airflow and may end the snoring.
What's the best tip to stop snoring?
After you have tried all these tips and you are out of money and still snoring, it's time to try the CustMbite Snoring System. Other anti-snoring devices on the market attempt to reduce snoring by moving your jaw forward, which is ineffective and can cause problems like TMJ disorder and a misaligned bite. The CustMbite Snoring System, on the other hand, fixes the actual cause of snoring.
Snoring is caused when your muscles relax — which they all do when you fall asleep, no matter how toned and strong they are. Your tongue is a muscle too, and it can slip back to partially obstruct your airway when it relaxes. The CustMbite Snoring System is made up of two mouthguards, an upper and a lower, that feature tori, which gently pull the tongue forward and down while you sleep. This removes the tongue from the airway and stops you from snoring. You can wear either the upper mouthguard or the lower one, or both — whichever is most effective and comfortable for you.
Both mouthguards are customizable to your specific bite. When you first receive the CustMbite Snoring System, you will quickly and easily mold them to your upper and lower teeth. The snug fit they develop with the pliable Secure Comfort Design material they're made out of make them 65% more comfortable than other anti-snoring devices. You can remold them if your bite changes for any reason, which helps keep the price down.
The Anti-Snoring Solution That Works Overnight!
-2 moldable devices (upper & lower tray)
-FREE Bonus: 2 Storage Cases ($20 Value)
Where can I get the best anti-snoring device?
The CustMbite Snoring System was developed and is manufactured 100% in the United States for your convenience. It's affordable at only $89.99 and comes with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can purchase it at no risk whatsoever. Order the best anti-snoring mouthguards online today and you can discard all the “tips” to stop snoring and actually quit.
The Secret to Relieving Snoring
CustMbite moves the tongue out of the airway without moving the jaw forward, resulting in a more simple and comfortable anti-snoring solution.
-The Tongue Moves Forward
-The Airways Open Up
-Snoring Is Virtually Eliminated Immediately!
Text columns with images
MEET THE INVENTOR - Dr. Michael Alvarez
Dr. R. Michael Alvarez is a dentist who brings decades of experience and training to his current practice in Fremont, California. Dr. Alvarez graduated from the University of Southern California, in 1977, and established his dentistry practice in Fremont in 1979. In addition to his practice, Dr. Alvarez is one of the driving forces in Dental Sleep Medicine, leading organizations and training seminars to deliver oral appliance for treating sleep disorders.