WARRANTY: CustMbite warrants that the within nightguard and/or whitening products (“Product”) is free from defects in material and workmanship which could cause damage or injury to the medically and dentally sound and healthy natural teeth of the original purchaser when fitted and used correctly according to all printed instructions in a supervised. This Limited Warranty and Disclaimer shall (a) extend for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase; and (b) only extend to the original purchaser of the enclosed CustMbite.
You will use the custom-fitted trays, and teeth whitening gel for the purpose of whitening your teeth. You will not use the product if you are pregnant or nursing until you have consulted with your dentist or doctor. You will take the impressions yourself.
- You do not have loose or decayed teeth. You do not have loose crowns or periodontal problems (gum disease).
- Smile Brilliant Ventures, Inc. products are not a substitute for regular dental care.
- Employees, staff, and/or dealers of CustMbite are not dentists.
- You are not allergic to carbamide peroxide, glycerin, carbome flavor, hydrogen peroxide, ammonium, hydroxide, or silicone.
- By purchasing product from CustMbite LLC you agree to all warranties, returns, and credits are at the sole determination of CustMbite and that total liability is limited to the amount paid for the product/service. You have read and understood this agreement in full prior to making purchase and agree that you are full informed.
- Keep out of reach of young children. All CustMbite whitening products are not intended for use in children under the age of 18. Do not swallow impression material, or swallow any volume of teeth whitening gel or desensitizing gel beyond the amount consumed during general use (see instructions)
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Handle gel with dry hands.
- Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying the gel.
- If large volume of teeth whitening gel or tooth desensitizing gel is consumed, contact poison control immediately.
- Avoid contact of gel with cloth, leather or fabric.
CustMbite will replace a defective or damaged Product, provided that CustMbite obligations under this Limited Warranty and Disclaimer shall be limited to the lesser of: (a)The actual dental expense incurred by the user; or (b)$300 per injured or replaced tooth, up to a maximum liability of $10,000 per incident. CustMbite’s obligations under this warranty shall be reduced by the amount of any insurance collected or payable for the damage or injury claimed. This Limited Warranty and Disclaimer does not provide payment or indemnity for orthodontic treatments or preparation of a tooth to be used as an anchor for a bridge, and do not apply to dental expenses necessitated by a preexisting dental or orthodontic condition.
Exclusive Method for Obtaining Limited Warranty Coverage. CustMbite shall have no responsibility or liability hereunder unless: (a) the claimant provides a written statement to CustMbite that the nightguard or whitening products were correctly fitted in accordance with all printed instructions accompanying this Limited Warranty and Disclaimer and the nightguard or whitening products purchased by claimant; (b) a complete written notice of the injury and damage is received by CustMbite at the address provided herein within thirty (30) days after the occurrence of the injury or damage; and (c) the within nightguard or whitening product is returned to CustMbite with the notice of injury and the original proof of purchase.
TOOTH SENSITIVITY & GUM DISCOMFORT
Each CustMbite product is specifically designed to provide a specific whitening power. With products that offer higher whitening power there is a greater chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort.
If you are in need of dental work, already have dental work, or have staining from medication, ask your dentist if whitening is appropriate. Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. CustMbite products will only whiten natural teeth. The products will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
CUSTMBITE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. THIS WARRANTY
IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
THE IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, USAGE OR TRADE. EXCEPT AS IS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. CUSTMBITE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE BASED UPON NEGLIGENT DESIGN OR DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP FOR THE WITHIN NIGHTGUARD AND/OR WHITENING PRODUCT.
Keep this dental warranty, disclaimer and store receipt in your records. In case of injury, submit your claim via the CustMbite website custmbite.com or mail the nightguard or whitening product, store receipt, notice of injury and accompanying statements as outlined above via, to CustMbite. As a reminder, be sure to keep copies of all documents for your records.