GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
WHITE TEETH AND EMPLOYABILITY
While it’s especially critical to have white teeth in the jobs listed below, the fact is, whiter teeth can help you get any position you might apply for. That’s because first impressions stick, and there are many ways whiter teeth make a better first impression than stained, discolored teeth. If you’re considering entering a new position or promotion in any career field, using the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you.
There are reasons why employability and white teeth are linked beyond the specific job that you are applying for. For example, people tend to make automatic assumptions about people with stained or discolored teeth. They might see them as having bad hygiene or not taking care of themselves and their health in general. It’s not fair, because there are certain conditions or medications that can cause the discoloration, but it’s a snap judgment that people are likely to make, fair or not.
Another reason employers might be more interested in hiring someone with brighter, whiter teeth is what having such a smile does to you. When you know you have a brilliant smile, you’re more likely to use it generously and carry yourself in a more confident way. This draws people to you and makes you seem more approachable, trustworthy, and attractive in general.
Continue reading to learn about five professions in which white teeth are basically essential, and to learn more about how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile.
5 JOBS WHERE WHITE TEETH ARE VITAL
- Salesperson. Anybody in a sales position is a direct representative of the company they are selling for. If you sell BMWs, you are BMW to the customers you work with. It’s important that your bearing in sales is naturally confident. You want to be able to reach out and shake a potential customer’s hand with a welcoming smile as you introduce them to your product.
- Healthcare professional. Because people consider white teeth a sign of good hygiene, it’s crucial to have as white a smile as possible when you are in a healthcare field, especially if you work directly with patients. Patients are more likely to have confidence in a provider who demonstrably takes care of their own health and hygiene.
- Performing arts. When you’re involved in the performing arts, whether as a singer, actor, model, or other profession, people will notice your teeth and your smile. It’s up to you to present a positive appearance, to produce a brilliant smile in your headshots, and to bring a confident smile to auditions and performances. There are certain parts in plays, movies, or TV shows that require bad teeth, but it’s better to have great teeth and wear prosthetics than to count on auditioning only for those types of roles.
- Financial worker. From bank teller to financial advisor to Wall Street professionals, you want to gain the confidence of your clients right away. There are many things that contribute to that feeling, and your smile is the first thing your potential client will see. Because people make snap judgments about who they will trust with their financial life, having a bright, confident smile can go a long way towards putting them at ease and keeping the focus on more important things like your credentials and experience.
- Hospitality worker. You don’t have to be working in a five-star restaurant or hotel for your smile to matter. Whether you’re the first person customers see when they enter your hotel or you’re a server in a restaurant, your smile matters in the hospitality industry.
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with everything you need to whiten your teeth several shades and remove unsightly stains. The teeth whitening trays are moldable to your teeth, and it only takes a couple of minutes to customize them. Whether you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth or not, the kit includes a whitening product for you. Use the teeth whitening foam overnight for a great smile if you have sensitive teeth. Otherwise, you can use the teeth whitening gel in just 20-30 minutes a day to brighten your smile!
If you need teeth whitening for braces, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is perfect for you. The trays can be remolded as many times as you need until your braces or other orthodontic gear comes off.
If you’re looking for an affordable, easy-to-use teeth whitening solution, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is for you. The full kit costs under $40, and refills of the whitening solution are only $15 each for a full month’s supply. Order the best teeth whitening kit online today and see the difference CustMbite can make to your career prospects!
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!