Can I drink coffee and have white teeth?
There are many things that can discolor your teeth over time, and coffee is at the top of the list. It’s delicious, and millions of people feel like they couldn’t make it through the day without a cup or four.
If you’ve been drinking coffee for years, you may wonder how coffee drinkers can have whiter teeth. You could go to your dentist and begin a teeth whitening regimen with them that has you going into the office each week or more often and paying potentially over $1,000. You could get a take-home teeth whitening kit from your dentist, which may cost about $400. Or you could get an affordable teeth whitening kit by purchasing the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, which costs $30 for the original one-month kit, and $15 a month for refills of either the gel or the foam. You could also stop drinking coffee, but there’s plenty of good reasons not to go that far!
Nine Benefits of Drinking Coffee
- Coffee contains caffeine, which can help increase your energy levels and help you feel less tired, as well as helping you be smarter. When caffeine reaches your brain, it blocks a neurotransmitter called adenosine. Caffeine can improve numerous brain functions including vigilance, mood, memory, reaction times, energy levels, and overall cognitive function.
- The caffeine in coffee can also help improve physical performance by 11-12% on average. It does this by increasing the adrenaline levels in the blood, which prepares the body for physical exertion.
- Coffee contains essential nutrients. Some of these are pantothenic acid, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, manganese, and magnesium. Each cup contains between 2-11% of these nutrients, and as the cups per day add up, so do the benefits of these nutrients.
- Coffee helps to burn fat. Caffeine is one of a small handful of natural chemicals that have been proven to help burn fat. Studies show that caffeine can increase the metabolic rate by 3-11%. Another study shows that caffeine can increase the burning of fat from 10-29%. There’s a reason most all diet supplements contain caffeine.
- Coffee may lower your risk of getting debilitating diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia, Type II Diabetes, and Parkinson’s. The caffeine in coffee is considered the specific benefit that may help prevent Parkinson’s, but nobody really knows why coffee drinkers have up to a 65% lower chance of getting Alzheimer’s or diabetes. Many studies have been done, however, to prove that there is some sort of link.
- Coffee may help people live longer lives. Considering its correlation with getting fewer diseases, it makes sense. One study shows that men who drank coffee had a 20%, and women who drank coffee had a 26%, lower risk of death, especially among people with Type II diabetes.
- Contrary to the belief of many people, coffee doesn’t cause heart disease and may even reduce the risk of strokes. While coffee can raise blood pressure a very small bit, the effect generally disappears for regular coffee drinkers. Specific studies indicate that not only does coffee not raise the risk of heart disease, but that female coffee drinkers have a lower risk of heart disease.
- Coffee can help to fight depression. This common condition affects about 4.1% of people in the US (clinical depression). Harvard did a study in 2011 that showed women who drank four or more cups of coffee each day were at 20% lower risk of becoming depressed. In a study linking coffee drinking to a reduction of suicide, those who drank four plus cups of coffee each day were 53% less likely to commit suicide.
- Coffee is one of the most healthy beverages people who eat a Western diet can drink. This is because it contains a massive amount of antioxidants. Believe it or not, you can get more antioxidants from coffee than fruits and vegetables combined!
How to Get a White Smile for Coffee Drinkers
There are obviously many benefits to drinking coffee, but what it does to your teeth is not one of them. That’s where a teeth whitening kit for coffee drinkers can be invaluable. The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit works great on coffee stains, and any other type of teeth staining you may have. We developed the kit with dental professionals in order to provide you with the best teeth whitening experience. Our teeth whitening foam and gel are both strong enough to whiten your teeth, while being gentle enough to perform pain-free teeth whitening for sensitive teeth.
How do I get the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with two trays made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which is thin, strong, comfortable, and customizable. You can easily mold them to fit your teeth in a couple of minutes, and you can remold them just as easily as many times as you need to if you have dental work done. Order your teeth whitening kit now to counteract the discoloring effects of the coffee you drink.
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.