CUSTMBITE SNORING SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Better Sleep Quality
- Easily Customized Fit To Your Teeth
- No Uncomfortable Contraptions, Drugs or Surgery
- Patented Design With Tori To Keep Your Tongue In Forward Position
- Reduces Snoring By Up To 50%*
- 65% More Comfortable Than Other Over-The-Counter Anti-Snoring Devices*
*Findings provided by a 3rd party research partner, BioSerenity Research
Are There Any Serious Snoring Health Risks?
Snoring can be irritating whether you're the one doing the snoring or you're the sleeping partner of a snorer. Besides making you the butt of numerous snoring jokes, it can wake you or your partner up at night and even cause marital discord. But did you know that snoring can also be the cause or symptom of some serious health risks?
Fortunately, the CustMbite Snoring System can effectively and painlessly help you quit snoring. It was developed and is manufactured 100% in the United States. Dr. Michael Alvarez, a sleep medicine expert with more than 40 years of experience, developed it to stop snoring by attacking the actual cause. Continue reading to learn about some of the health risks associated with a chronic snoring habit and how the CustMbite Snoring System can help.
8 Top Health Risks of Snoring
- GERD - Gastroesophageal reflux disease is common in people who snore because of the way the throat closes while air moves in and out during sleep. This causes pressure changes that can suck the contents of the stomach back up into the esophagus.
- Arrhythmias - People with long-term snoring are at risk for developing an irregular heart rhythm, or arrhythmia. Snoring may affect the conductive system of the heart, which may be more common in snorers because it appears to enlarge the left atria over a long period of time.
- Heart disease - People with chronic snoring problems are more likely to have both nonfatal heart disease events and fatal heart attacks. Treating the source of snoring reduces the risk of heart disease to that of a person without a snoring problem.
- Stroke - The intensity of snoring is related to the risk of carotid atherosclerosis, which is the narrowing of the arteries in the neck due to fatty deposits called plaque. These plaque deposits can lead to strokes. The longer and louder you snore each night, the greater your risk of having a stroke. Getting help to stop snoring reduces your risk to that of a non-snorer.
- Injury - Injury is one of the most serious dangers related to snoring. People who snore do not get a good night's sleep, and daytime sleepiness results in a level of exhaustion that can cause you to fall asleep while driving or operating heavy machinery. This can lead to serious injury to you, or worse, to other people.
- Mental health issues - Snoring can lead to mental health issues, from simple crankiness from a lack of sleep to serious depression. Snorers who show more daytime sleepiness also show greater depression and anxiety symptoms. Treating the snoring problem does seem to alleviate these symptoms.
- Headache - There is a definite connection between snoring at night and waking up with a painful headache. People who reported headaches due to snoring also reported a lower quality of life.
- Excess Weight - People who don't sleep well tend to carry excess weight. The ironic side of that is, people with excess weight are more likely to snore. It's a vicious circle. You can start by treating the snoring or the excess weight, but it's much quicker and easier to treat the snoring first and tackle the weight over time.
The Anti-Snoring Solution That Works Overnight!
-2 moldable devices (upper & lower tray)
-FREE Bonus: 2 Storage Cases ($20 Value)
How can I stop experiencing the health risks of snoring?
There are plenty of ineffective snoring “solutions” on the market. These devices often try to solve the problem by moving the jaw forward to open the airway. The problem is not only that this doesn't work, but that it can cause issues like TMJ disorder or a misaligned bite.
The CustMbite Snoring System uses an upper and lower mouthguard featuring tori, which gently move your tongue forward and down, moving it out of the airway and stopping the snoring. You can use either the bottom or top mouthguard, or both, whatever is most effective and comfortable for you.
The mouthguards are customizable to your exact bite and made of our Secure Comfort Design material so they are 65% more comfortable than other anti-snoring mouthguard products. You can remold them if your bite changes, so you don't need to purchase another set. The CustMbite Snoring System is truly an amazing way to stop snoring.
Where can I get the best anti-snoring system?
The CustMbite Snoring System is comfortable and customizable, and it's affordable at a cost of only $89.99. This is much less than some other anti-snoring devices that don't even work, and far less expensive and safer than surgery, which may or may not work. Order the best anti-snoring device online today and avoid the health risks of snoring!
The Secret to Relieving Snoring
CustMbite moves the tongue out of the airway without moving the jaw forward, resulting in a more simple and comfortable anti-snoring solution.
-The Tongue Moves Forward
-The Airways Open Up
-Snoring Is Virtually Eliminated Immediately!
Text columns with images
MEET THE INVENTOR - Dr. Michael Alvarez
Dr. R. Michael Alvarez is a dentist who brings decades of experience and training to his current practice in Fremont, California. Dr. Alvarez graduated from the University of Southern California, in 1977, and established his dentistry practice in Fremont in 1979. In addition to his practice, Dr. Alvarez is one of the driving forces in Dental Sleep Medicine, leading organizations and training seminars to deliver oral appliance for treating sleep disorders.