Your Custom Nightguard
Fit your CustMbite nightguard in a few simple steps!
smile and comfort in mind
GETTING A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP
Whether it’s summer or winter, outdoor games can be fun and a great chance to socialize with others. There are many games that support social distancing as you enjoy a good time with friends and family. If you suffer from TMJ or sleep bruxism, it can be hard to play your best game. Your ability to think quickly might be hindered, or you may feel too worn out to play at all. If tooth and jaw conditions are disrupting your sleep, you should take a look at the CustMbite Nightguard. This sleep mouth guard prevents you from clenching or grinding your teeth during sleep so you can get a good night’s rest and be the MVP on your backyard team the following day. Continue reading for our best suggestions for outdoor games and to learn how the CustMbite Nightguard can help you get the restful night of sleep you deserve.
FUN RECREATIONAL GAMES TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS
- Foursquare. This playground favorite doesn’t lose its fun as you get older. All you need is four people, some pavement, chalk, and a bouncy ball.
- Disc Golf. Instead of tossing a standard-sized Frisbee around, try this fun spin. You use discs that are smaller than the kind of Frisbee you might be used to playing with, and you must hit the target with them. Like golf, it’s generally played with 9 or 18 “holes.”
- Jarts. Similar to the now-banned lawn darts game, jarts can be played right in your yard. Work on your aim as you toss safely weighted jarts and attempt to land them in a ring on the lawn.
- Ladder Toss. Also known as monkey ball, this game is played with a ladder and bolas for each player. The bolas are made of two balls connected by a string. The goal is to toss the bolas in a way that catches onto the ladder’s rungs.
- Bocce. In bocce, you roll large, colorful balls closer to the white “jack” ball than your opponent’s balls. It can be played by all ages and is a fun and affordable game.
- Kan-Jam. This is a disc game in which you must get the flying disc into the “kan.” One partner acts as thrower and one is the deflector. The two work together to get the disc into the kan.
- Cornhole. This is a popular game in which small bean bags are tossed at a wooden background with the goal of getting the bags into the holes. This is another game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Spikeball. This game has features reminiscent of volleyball and foursquare. There is a small trampoline-like net in the center of the four players, and a 12” round ball must be spiked onto the net to put it into play. That’s when the fun ensues.
- Horseshoes. A classic that’s as fun today as it was when it was invented at the beginning of the 20th century. The play is simple: Toss the rubber horseshoes (or be brave and use real horseshoes) and catch them on the stick. The person who gets their horseshoes closest wins.
- Paintball or laser tag. Paintball is an outdoor game usually played at a particular location that has been landscaped for fun, colorful play. Paintballs can sting if you get hit with one, but protective gear is available. Laser tag is lighter on contact, but just as much fun!
HOW CAN THE CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD HELP YOU SLEEP BETTER?
There’s nothing that can ruin a day of fun games planned with friends like a terrible night of sleep. When you suffer from TMJ, bruxism, or both, it can be nearly impossible to get high-quality sleep throughout the night. If you clench or grind your teeth, the pain can disturb your sleep. While it may not wake you fully, it can be hard for your body to fall back into deep sleep. While you could take painkillers or sleep medicine, it’s important to address the root cause of the pain.
The CustMbite Nightguard is an easy and effective way to sleep more peacefully all night. The nightguard is made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which was developed with the help of dental professionals. Unlike other bulky nightguards you may find on the market, the CustMbite Nightguard is slim, but tough. It helps to protect your teeth from damage caused by grinding and clenching, which may alleviate the related pain.
HOW TO GET YOUR OWN CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD
If you’re looking for an affordable nightguard, the CustMbite Nightguard costs a fraction of the cost you might pay by going through a dentist’s office. It’s the same excellent quality, FDA-cleared, and BPA-free. In addition, it stays clean because it doesn’t absorb mold or other contaminants. Washing it couldn’t be easier — just toss it in the dishwasher and it’s clean. Get ready for game day with your friends and purchase a sleep night guard from CustMbite today!
By the way, if you also experience snoring as part of your nighttime rest and relaxation issues, you might be interested in how CustMbite can help you fix your snoring problem!