Do you grind your teeth at night?
Do you have sensitive teeth?
Does teeth grinding cause you to wake up at night with pain or experience regular sleep disruptions?
Does your teeth grinding lead to severe jaw or tooth pain?
Does your jaw pop or click?
Are your teeth as white as you want them to be?
Based on your answers, we recommend the CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard
Read more about our Nightguards below
Based on your answers, we recommend the CustMbite Nightguard
Read more about our Nightguards below
Your Custom Nightguard
Fit your CustMbite nightguard in a few simple steps!
smile and comfort in mind
POTENTIAL FOR MOUTH DAMAGE DURING SLEEP
If your child wears braces and suffers from bruxism (teeth grinding) or TMJ disorder (commonly called TMJ), it may have been difficult for you to find a suitable nightguard for braces. The best way to prevent teeth grinding and clenching due to bruxism and TMJ is to wear a customized sleeping mouthguard for braces, but these can be hard to find. Fortunately, CustMbite has not just one, but three nightguards for braces. Continue reading to learn more about them and to determine which is right for your child.
Because symptoms vary in kind and degree, CustMbite has three options for your child depending on their circumstances. All three options are made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which is soft enough to provide a comfortable fit, even for people with braces. The material is also strong enough to hold up to teeth grinding and clenching night after night.
- CustMbite Nightguard – mild to moderate symptoms
- If your child wakes up with mild to moderate pain from teeth clenching or grinding, the Nightguard is likely the right product for them. This nightguard is also a good choice for young children, as it comes in both regular and petite sizes.
- CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard – severe symptoms
- If your child wakes up with more severe symptoms, like a constant jaw, head, or neck ache, the Hard Surface Nightguard will probably serve them better. It is more durable than the regular nightguard and can stand up to vigorous teeth clenching and grinding night after night.
- CustMbite Snoring System – for heavy snoring
- Sometimes heavy snoring comes along with teeth grinding and clenching, and if that's the case for your child, the Snoring System is probably their best bet. The mouthguards feature tori that gently move their tongue out of the airway to ease or eliminate snoring. Unlike other anti-snoring devices, ours does not attempt to move the jaw, which is both painful and ineffective.
Each of these nightguards is designed to be molded to fit your child's teeth. The best part for people with braces is that you can remold each of these nightguards for braces as many times as you need.
As your child's bite changes, they will no longer fit the originally molded nightguard. But this doesn't mean you have to shell out for another whole mouthguard. It only takes a couple of minutes to remold our nightguards for braces to fit their new bite. Your child can remold the nightguard each time their bite changes, and once again when the braces come off.
The CustMbite Nightguard, Hard Surface Nightguard, and Snoring System mouthguards are all made with people who have braces in mind. They come with special fitting instructions for those who wear braces. They're made entirely in the United States, which means they're made following the strict standards set by U.S. regulations. You can be assured that they are safe and effective.
Our nightguards are easy to clean and maintain as well. Each one comes with a handy case to place it in when not in use so it doesn't get dirty or dusty. Plus it's easy to clean them with our CustMbite All Natural Oral Appliance Cleaner. All you need to do is spray the cleaner on, wipe it off with a soft cloth, and rinse in clear water. The cleaner has a fresh, minty taste so it's always a pleasure when you put the nightguard back into your mouth.
Order the best nightguard for braces online today and your child can experience a good night's sleep without the pain caused by teeth clenching and grinding.
The CustMbite Nightguard was created for your child’s convenience, comfort, and protection. It can help to prevent the pain of lacerations in their lips, tongue, cheeks, and gums. Order the best orthodontic sleepguard for braces online today!