Your Custom Nightguard
Fit your CustMbite nightguard in a few simple steps!
smile and comfort in mind
WHO NEEDS AN OTC MOUTHGUARD?
You do! If you suffer from nighttime bruxism or TMJ disorder, a nighttime mouthguard, or nightguard, is the doctor’s main go-to remedy for people who suffer from these maladies. Bruxism simply means grinding your teeth, usually during the night. TMJ disorder occurs when your temporomandibular joint (TMJ) comes out of alignment for one reason or another. Whether you suspect you have bruxism or TMJ disorder, our CustMbite Nightguard is the best over-the-counter nightguard available on the market today.
SYMPTOMS OF BRUXISM AND TMJ DISORDER
If you’re not sure if you have bruxism or TMJ disorder, review these lists of symptoms and consult with your dental professional. They can verify whether you have one of the conditions and may advise you to acquire a nightguard to help prevent some of the most severe consequences.
You may have bruxism if:
- You notice yourself grinding or clenching your teeth during the day—if so, you are likely grinding them at night as well.
- The noise from your teeth grinding wakes your sleep partner.
- You have flattened, chipped, fractured, or loose teeth with no obvious cause.
- Your tooth enamel is worn down exposing deeper layers of your tooth.
- You have increased pain or sensitivity in your teeth with no obvious cause.
- You awaken with tired or tight jaw muscles.
- You experience jaw, neck, or face pain with no obvious cause.
- You experience pain like an earache although there’s no problem with your ear.
- You experience dull headaches that start at your temples.
- You notice damage from chewing on the inside of your cheeks.
- Your sleep is disrupted by teeth grinding or clenching.
You may have TMJ disorder if:
- You experience pain or tenderness in your jaw, especially right where it joins your skull (at your temporomandibular joint).
- You feel an aching pain around one or both of your ears that cannot be explained by a problem with your ear canal.
- You have experienced that type of ear pain and now are experiencing hearing loss with no obvious cause.
- You experience difficulty or pain while chewing.
- You experience an aching facial pain.
- You hear a clicking or grinding noise when you chew, talk, or yawn.
- Your joint locks up making it difficult to open or close your mouth all the way.
Some of the symptoms of bruxism and TMJ disorder overlap, and bruxism can actually be a cause of TMJ disorder. Either way, you shouldn’t overlook these symptoms. Consult your doctor and use a quality nightguard like the CustMbite Nightguard if you experience these kinds of indications.
WHAT MAKES THE CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD THE BEST OVER-THE-COUNTER MOUTHGUARD?
The CustMbite Nightguard was developed with the help of dental professionals for your comfort and protection. We use our patented VistaMaxx material, which is both strong enough to help prevent the painful effects of teeth grinding and clenching, and flexible enough so it’s comfortable to wear. When you wear our nightguard, you can drink water, speak clearly, and breathe freely—all of this on top of solid protection against the symptoms of bruxism or TMJ disorder.
The only way a nightguard can be truly comfortable is if it’s custom-fit to your bite. That’s the first thing you will do when you receive your CustMbite Nightguard. Complete instructions, with illustrations, are included on how to mold the device to your specific bite. That’s how the nightguard stays so comfortable.
If you have braces, you may have found it harder to find a nightguard that will accommodate them. The CustMbite Nightguard is made to work for people with braces. Special fitting instructions are provided for you if you have braces. Furthermore, you will not have to buy a new nighttime mouthguard every time your bite changes while wearing braces. The CustMbite Nightguard is not only moldable to your bite, but it is easily remolded to fit your new bite. You can even remold it to fit your permanent bite once the braces come off. If you wear braces and suffer from nighttime bruxism or TMJ disorder, the CustMbite Nightguard is a perfect fit for you.
WHERE CAN I GET A CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD?
The CustMbite Nightguard is the perfect nighttime mouthguard for you whether you wear braces or not. Whether you’re looking for a nightguard for adults or kids, the CustMbite Nightguard is exactly what you need. You can spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-fit nightguard from your dentist, but you don’t need to. The CustMbite Nightguard is custom-fit to your teeth at a fraction of the cost. You can be sure it’s a quality product, as it’s been evaluated and accepted by the FDA. It doesn’t absorb bacteria, water, or saliva, and it’s easy to clean each day. Order the best over-the-counter nightguard online today and see what a positive difference it can make in your life.
By the way, if you also experience snoring, we've got more information available about stop snoring devices from CustMbite that can also address your brusixm issues.