Is trouble sleeping holding you back?
Spending time with your grandchildren can be one of life’s greatest rewards, but only if you have enough energy to keep up with them. Now, it’s not that you need to go skateboarding with them, but physical and mental stamina is necessary to get the most out of the time you spend with children of any age. If you suffer from TMJ or bruxism and can’t get a decent night’s sleep, you may find enjoyable events, like seeing your grandkids, wear you out — and not in a good way. Fortunately, the CustMbite Nightguard is made for just such a situation. It helps to protect your teeth against the effects of teeth clenching and grinding during sleep, leaving you well-rested and ready for fun when you visit with your grandkids.
20 Fun Things To Do With Your Grandkids
- Read one of your favorite childhood books to your grandchild.
- Teach your grandchild how to cook a favorite family recipe so they can carry on a culinary tradition for both of you.
- Plant a garden together, whether it’s a window box with one or two varieties of flowers or a full-on vegetable garden that you can later harvest and eat from together.
- Have your grandchild choose the activity. Enjoy making slime or playing with the latest and greatest toy. Let them teach you how it works.
- Let them show you funny memes on their phone. Be sure that you’re ready to laugh!
- Try birdwatching together. You can get them their own binoculars and take them to a nearby park, forested area, or lake to see as many kinds of birds as you can. Keep track of the birds you’ve seen in a booklet together.
- Go on a nature walk and allow your grandchild to collect some treasures along the way — leaves, rocks, pinecones, nuts — let them get creative!
- Ride bicycles together and show your grandkids around your neighborhood. Then, let them give you a riding tour of their neighborhood.
- Build a birdhouse together and see who visits.
- Bring the dogs out and play fetch. Use a chuck-it to make it a really exciting game.
- Have a fashion show and take photos of each other in your beautiful dress-up outfits.
- Find flat stones in your neighborhood or a nearby lake and paint them to look like creatures — frogs, turtles, and bears are good ones.
- Take your grandchildren on a roller coaster ride and see who can scream the loudest.
- Spread out an old, light-colored sheet and paint a big banner together.
- Set up a neighborhood scavenger hunt for your grandchildren and their friends. Make fun clues for them to follow, and of course, have cookies and lemonade waiting for them at the end.
- Don your swimsuits and wash your car. The more bubbles, the better.
- Bring your grandkids to a water park and get in on the fun — make memories splashing and playing and going down the waterslides together.
- Pick wildflowers and arrange them together to place around the house.
- Go camping with your grandchildren. Take them swimming or on a paddleboat ride while you’re at it.
- Take your grandkids to a local horse racing track and watch the horses in person. You could read one of the Black Stallion books beforehand to help them understand what’s going on, or just let them enjoy the beautiful animals.
How can the CustMbite Nightguard help me get better sleep so I have energy for my grandkids?
There are endless fun activities you can do with your grandchildren, and this is just a sampling of ideas. But if your sleep quality suffers due to TMJ or bruxism, you may not have the energy to participate in even the easiest adventures. That’s where the CustMbite Nightguard comes in. This affordable sleep mouth guard was developed with the assistance of dental professionals to help prevent the effects of clenching and grinding teeth during sleep.
The mouthguard is made with our patented VistaMaxx material. It’s tough enough to hold up to your most vigorous attempts to grind your teeth while remaining thin, flexible, and comfortable. Comfort is critical, because if you use a mouthguard that’s too bulky, you probably won’t end up wearing it at all. When you choose a CustMbite Nightguard, you will enjoy the superior comfort of a custom fit. Our fitting process is foolproof, and you can do it yourself in just a couple of minutes. If necessary, you can easily re-fit your guard to your teeth without having to buy another guard.
Where do I get a CustMbite Nightguard?
You can buy much more expensive nightguards from the dentist, but why spend the extra money? Save your dollars to invest in making memories with the grandkids and opt to add a CustMbite Nightguard to your evening routine. You’ll have all the energy you need to have a pajama dance party with your grandchildren the next time they come to visit. Order the best nightguard for sleep today.
Your comfort is our highest priority.
Sleep comfortably with CustMbite. Bruxism and TMJ disorder, both often caused by teeth grinding or clenching during sleep, can cause many problems, including jaw discomfort, headaches, and sleep disruption.
With CustMbite, you can rest assured knowing that our nightguard was created specifically with your comfort in mind. Our patented Vistamaxx™ material will provide a snug and secure fit to your teeth, so not only will they be protected from grinding and clenching, you'll also sleep comfortable every night.