Do you grind your teeth at night?
Do you have sensitive teeth?
Does teeth grinding cause you to wake up at night with pain or experience regular sleep disruptions?
Does your teeth grinding lead to severe jaw or tooth pain?
Does your jaw pop or click?
Are your teeth as white as you want them to be?
Based on your answers, we recommend the CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard
Read more about our Nightguards below
Based on your answers, we recommend the CustMbite Nightguard
Read more about our Nightguards below
smile and comfort in mind
PAIN IN THE NECK
There's a reason people call unpleasant things a pain in the neck: neck pain is highly unpleasant. For most people, neck pain is a short-term irritation caused by sleeping in the wrong position, but sometimes it persists over a period of time.
More long-lasting cases should be brought to your doctor's attention so they can help you figure out what's causing the pain and how to solve it. During sleep, neck pain and bruxism, or clenching and grinding your teeth, may go together. To help prevent your tooth enamel from wearing down in this situation, count on one of our CustMbite nightguard products to provide protection to your teeth.
Neck pain can be caused by something as serious as a tumor or as simple as sleeping poorly for one night. Arthritis and certain infections can also lead to neck pain. Sometimes when people get an injury due to sports or are in a car accident, they can have neck pain called whiplash. Neck pain can also be attributed to pinched nerves. These causes of neck pain can generally be treated by a doctor or occupational therapist.
If you wake up with unexplained neck pain, it could be a result of your grinding or clenching your teeth during sleep. If so, the simple solution is to use a nightguard for teeth grinding. CustMbite makes three different nightguards for teeth grinding, and depending on your circumstances, one of them is certain to be helpful for you.
Because each person is different, they may experience bruxism, or teeth grinding, differently. That's why CustMbite designed different types of nightguards for teeth grinding. Each of them is made for a specific set of symptoms, but all of them are made entirely in the United States and were developed with the assistance of dental professionals.
- CustMbite Nightguard – mild to moderate neck pain
- If you experience mild to moderate neck pain upon waking due to teeth grinding, the CustMbite Nightguard is the best product for you. It is soft and supple, yet strong enough to prevent your teeth from grinding while you sleep. This nightguard for teeth grinding comes in regular and petite sizes, so if you have a child who experiences bruxism, they can use this guard.
- CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard – severe neck pain
- If you experience more severe neck pain or you grind through lighter nightguards, the CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard is your best bet. It's more durable than the basic nightguard and stands up to the toughest teeth grinding.
- CustMbite Snoring System – heavy snoring along with neck pain
- If grinding your teeth causes you neck pain, but you also experience heavy snoring, our CustMbite Snoring System should be your go-to. The snoring system is made of two nightguards (you can wear the upper, lower, or both) that feature tori, which gently pull your tongue forward out of the airway to reduce or eliminate snoring while the guard also prevents your teeth from grinding.
Whichever product is right for you, they all have some basic features in common. They are all made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which is BPA and latex free. It doesn't absorb saliva or bacteria, and is easy to keep clean with our CustMbite All Natural Oral Appliance Cleaner. A quick spray, wipe, and rinse, and your nightguard is ready for the next time you're ready to sleep. The cleaner has a minty taste, so it is pleasant to put your nightguard back in your mouth. Don't forget to clean the case with our cleaner as well.
Our nightguards are all customizable. When you first get them, you will take just a couple of minutes to custom-fit them to your bite. If your bite changes at some point, for example, if you have braces, you can simply remold the same nightguard to your new bite. There's no need to buy a new nightguard each time your bite changes.
WHERE TO GET A CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD
Our nightguard for teeth clenching products are so comfortable, you can wear them all night without noticing they're there. Order your own nightguard for teeth clenching today to see the difference it can make.