GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
smile and comfort in mind
WHITE TEETH FOR YOUR HEADSHOTS AND AUDITIONS
Anybody hoping to act, on stage or onscreen, knows that your headshots and your reel are everything. Before you are called in for an audition, you will have to submit headshots in order to be considered for the role. However, casting directors see thousands of headshots, so there has to be something about yours that makes them want to choose you over everyone else vying for the part. A casting director is looking for certain qualities, so we’ve compiled some eye-catching suggestions below.
Once your headshot gets your foot in the door, you’ll move on to the audition. Whether or not you chose to smile in your headshots, walking into the audition with a bright, friendly smile can help establish a positive vibe for your in-person audition. Even if you’re going to be playing a gruff, grumpy character, your smile can indicate to the cast and crew that you’re an easygoing person who’s pleasant to work with. To help you get an Oscar-winning smile, pick up a CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit in anticipation of your upcoming auditions.
HEADSHOT TIPS FOR ASPIRING ACTOR
- Look like you look on a good day, and look exactly that way when you walk into your audition. Your hair needs to be the same length and color, you need to look the same age you looked in your headshot, and so on. The casting director chose your headshot, and that’s the actor they want.
- Stand out from other headshots by choosing photos with a nice balance of colors, a relaxed feel, and an authentic, engaging, natural-looking image.
- Use a professional headshot photographer. Yes, it will cost more. Yes, it will be worth it. A photographer can bring out your personality and your unique qualities. Your friend with a DSLR will take a fancy snapshot.
- Wear light makeup. Consider getting it professionally done by a makeup artist who specializes in headshots. Just like the photographer, it’s worth the extra cost.
- Bring four to seven different outfit options.
- Make sure the clothes you bring are comfortable. They shouldn’t be too conservative, but they also shouldn’t be flashy or revealing.
- Include black and white in your wardrobe for the day, but also provide medium-tone colors and one bright-colored shirt or accessory. Trust your photographer’s eye from there.
- Avoid clothes with patterns. Texture can work for you, but leave the patterns at home.
- Do your hair the same way you’re likely to have it the day of your audition. You won’t be heading to each audition with a fresh up-do, so don’t bother with that for your headshot.
- When you get your shots from the photographer, choose no more than 10 of the best ones. Narrow them down from there by getting advice from others to help you decide on the final shot.
- Your headshot will be handed out in a standard industry size, but many casting directors will see the thumbnail version first. Be sure to look at your photos in this format to make sure it’s clear and compelling at a smaller size.
- Pay attention to your eyes. That’s where your personality comes through. The saying, “The eyes are the window to the soul,” might well have been written about headshots.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
For affordable teeth whitening, you can’t beat the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. You could pay more than $1,000 to get whitening treatment at the dentist, or upwards of $400 for a take-home teeth whitening kit from the dentist’s office. Our kit costs just $30 for the initial kit and $15 for refills of gel or foam. Be ready to dazzle the casting directors with your headshots and during auditions when you order the best teeth whitening kit today!
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.