GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
LOOK GREAT IN YOUR ANNIVERSARY PHOTOS
Whether you’re celebrating your first anniversary or your fiftieth, taking annual photos with your spouse is an excellent way to celebrate each year of marriage and track your growth together throughout the years. You can have meaningful discussions about your memories just looking back through these photos each year. There’s the year you were pregnant with the twins. There’s the year your spouse got their first gray hair. Yearly anniversary photos are a great way to keep track of your special partnership, beginning with wedding photos and continuing each year after.
You want to look your best in your anniversary photos, and one way you can do so is to whiten your teeth. A bright, white smile can add to your attractiveness, lend the appearance of youth, and remind you how glad you are that you married your spouse. Our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is an effective, easy-to-use at-home teeth whitening kit that you can use in the days or weeks leading up to your anniversary so you’ll have the whitest, brightest smile possible on the big day. Continue reading to learn more about the traditional gifts to give each year after your photoshoot and teeth whitening with the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit.
TRADITIONAL GIFTS FOR WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
- Year 1 – Paper. It’s fragile, but if cared for properly, it can last forever.
- Year 2 – Cotton. The woven threads indicate your interconnectedness.
- Year 3 – Leather. It’s protective and represents the home you build together.
- Year 4 – Fruit or Flowers. Your marriage has bloomed and ripened.
- Year 5 – Wood. Your roots have spread so you can face anything together with strength.
- Year 6 – Iron. It represents the strength of your bond.
- Year 7 – Copper or Wool. These indicate the warmth of a marriage.
- Year 8 – Pottery. Like a lump of clay, your union is being formed and shaped into something beautiful.
- Year 9 – Willow. It reflects the flexibility of separate pieces woven together over time into tight bonds that can’t easily be broken.
- Year 10 – Aluminum or Tin. Celebrate with these metals that don’t rust or break down over time. They are pliable, as you must also be to work together in your marriage.
- Year 11 – Steel. One of the strongest metals there is, steel indicates that your bond is unbreakable.
- Year 12 – Silk or Linen. Gifts made with these materials indicate the life that you’ve built together.
- Year 13 – Lace. This shows the beauty, elegance, and strength of your marriage.
- Year 14 – Ivory. A gift in the image of an elephant is appropriate as you’ll never forget your love and partnership.
- Year 15 – Crystal. It represents the transparency and clarity that are necessary in a good marriage.
- Year 16 – Wax. Like a lit candle, you and your spouse still have an undeniable spark.
- Year 17 – Furniture. This is a symbol of the comfort, familiarity, and security that result from an established marriage.
- Year 18 – Porcelain. Your marriage must be handled with care, even after 18 years.
- Year 19 – Bronze. Believed to have healing properties, bronze honors the health of your marriage through difficult times.
- Year 20 – China. It must be taken care of in order not to break.
- Year 25 – Sterling Silver. A precious and valuable metal to treasure as you do your spouse.
- Year 30 – Pearl. There’s hidden beauty in your marriage that reveals itself from within.
- Year 35 – Coral. This natural element symbolizes the way your love protects your partnership.
- Year 40 – Ruby. A bright red gem showing that the flame of love hasn’t burned out.
- Year 45 – Sapphire. Associated with royalty, it indicates the longevity of your union.
- Year 50 – Gold. It signifies the wisdom, strength, prosperity, and significance of your marriage.
- Year 55 – Emerald. These stones represent true love, adoration, and devotion.
- Year 60 – Diamond. The ultimate gift representing unconquerable and enduring love.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
If you’re looking for affordable teeth whitening, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is right for you. The original kit only costs $30 and refills are $15. This is much less than you’d pay for an in-office procedure or a take-home teeth whitening kit from your dentist. See how your spouse loves your smile in your anniversary photos when you order the best teeth whitening kit today!
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.