Why You Want a Brighter, Whiter Smile
There is no end to the faces you can make when taking selfies. You won’t necessarily always be showing off your dazzling smile. But you might want to consider using a smile to brighten up your selfies more often than not. In a study of singles, both men and women find that they are more drawn to photos of people with a smile that shows off their pearly whites. You may not be posting selfies for dating purposes, but you still want people to feel drawn to you. Most people say they are posting selfies for their own edification, but let’s be honest—we want the positive attention that comes from people liking our selfies or we wouldn’t be posting them online. Continue reading to learn how to take great selfies, and how our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you have the brightest, friendliest selfies possible.
15 Tips to Taking Great Selfies
- Use a variety of angles. Tilt your head up and down, left and right, to see what your best angles are at the time you’re taking the selfie. This can vary from day to day and even from hour to hour.
- Take hundreds of selfies. Before you post one or two, take as many as you have time for. This way, you can search for the best photo and you can be confident you’ll get a great one each time.
- Use natural lighting whenever possible. It can give you a lovely glow even without makeup on.
- Avoid harsh lighting. Even when using natural light, make sure there aren’t harsh shadows on your face—unless they give a perfect, artistic look to your selfie.
- Know when and how to use flash when natural lighting is not available.
- Have fun taking selfies. Don’t be afraid to look silly. It will help you be relatable to your followers.
- Make use of cute filters. There are plenty available on Snapchat, Instagram, and other apps.
- Take selfies in the morning. This is when your face is its cleanest, your makeup is its freshest, and your hair actually looks how you want it to.
- Angle your camera up. Don’t smile into it straight on, but hold your phone a little above you. This is the most flattering angle and the photo looks less intense.
- Pick a photo editing filter and use it each time. This helps give your feed a cohesive look, and people won’t wonder why you look entirely different in different pictures.
- Don’t overedit. The plastic look is not attractive. Be sure you look like you when you’re ready to post your pic.
- Wear sunglasses. This not only makes you look cool, but you don’t have to worry about having the perfect eye makeup.
- Take a mirror selfie. Sometimes you are really pleased with your entire vibe including your clothes, so feel free to take a mirror selfie and post your whole look.
- Use a selfie stick. It’s in the name. Especially if you’re at a beautiful location, you may want to show more than just your face in your selfie. Get that sunset in, or the majestic forest, or the colorful desert sunset.
- Smile! If you’re using an effective and natural teeth whitening kit to get a shinier smile, show those brilliant teeth off with a big, toothy grin.
Why the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is the Best Choice for Teeth Whitening
Our teeth whitening kit was made with the help of dental professionals, so it is safe and effective for teeth whitening for users of all ages. It’s even excellent teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. That’s because we offer two whitening options: teeth whitening gel or foam. The gel contains a 22% solution of carbamide peroxide, which is strong enough to whiten your teeth by using for only 5-20 minutes a day. The teeth whitening foam has an 8% solution of carbamide peroxide, which is gentle enough to use for up to 8 hours a day, or overnight.
The teeth whitening trays are made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which makes them easy to mold and remold. They’re great for teeth whitening for braces or other dental work, because you don’t have to buy new trays when you have dental work done. In just a couple of minutes, you can have a set of custom molded trays any time.
How can I get a CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
If teeth whitening cost is an issue for you, our teeth whitening kit is your best option. You could go to the dentist for whitening treatments that cost more than $1,000, use a dentist-provided take-home whitening kit for over $400, or you could choose an affordable take-home kit. Our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit only costs $30 for the original kit, and $15 for refills. Order your teeth whitening kit now so you can have brighter teeth for great selfies!
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.