GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
There’s no reason to stop dating when you reach a certain age, and often single seniors enjoy the company of a romantic partner in their later years. Although there are likely different expectations when you’re dating into your 60s, 70s, 80s, and beyond, there’s no reason not to put your best foot forward—or your best teeth forward. Our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can work wonders to remove discoloration or staining that may have come about from eating acidic foods, drinking coffee or other beverages, or using tobacco products.
The fact is, people with a whiter smile are more attractive to potential romantic partners than people with teeth that are discolored. A white smile also projects confidence and trustworthiness and draws people to you. Continue reading to find some helpful dating tips for older seniors and to learn how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can improve your dating life.
DATING TIPS FOR OLDER SENIORS
- Trust your instincts. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, there’s no obligation to continue to see them or make another date with them.
- Show interest in their hobbies and interests. At the same time, share your interests to make sure the other person is as interested in you as you are in them.
- It’s okay to choose dating as a lifestyle. You may have spent the majority of your life with your spouse and may not want another permanent romantic relationship. Be open about your goals with dating partners so there’s no confusion and enjoy getting to know new people.
- The power of a brilliant smile cannot be underestimated. Be sure to use it generously with your date or potential dating partners.
- If the first date is going well, be sure to mention the potential for a second date so the other person knows you are interested.
- Live in the present, not the past. Be sure to unload any emotional baggage before you start dating.
- If you find that you don’t like your date very much once you are out together, continue to treat them with respect as long as they are treating you with respect as well. Not everyone is going to be a match, but everyone deserves to be treated decently.
- If you are looking for a permanent attachment, feel free to tell a potential partner after a few dates. Mentioning it too early may be inappropriate or place undue pressure on your date, but waiting too long may give the wrong impression. There’s no magical perfect number of dates, so use the judgment you’ve spent a lifetime building.
- Remember that dating as a senior is much easier than dating as a teenager. You have the social skills you’ve developed over a lifetime and are probably not as liable to negative emotions like jealousy, possessiveness, and insecurity. Enjoy yourself as much as possible.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!