GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
In the modern era of social media, your self-image is more important than ever before. Unfortunately, a less-than-ideal smile can cause all kinds of self-confidence issues. The solution might seem simple to some: Just get your teeth whitened. But those with sensitive teeth might be a little more hesitant. If you find yourself in this situation, you may have heard that whitening is not recommended for those with sensitive teeth. But is this really true? Can you whiten sensitive teeth?
Before you slam the door shut on the possibility of a brighter smile, you might want to check out CustMbite's Teeth Whitening Kit. Why? Because this is one of the few take-home whitening kits that was designed from the ground up for those with whitening teeth. With exceptionally gentle Whitening Foam and customizable trays to protect your enamel, this kit ticks all the right boxes and provides stellar, quick results in the process.
CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH WHITENING SENSITIVE TEETH
So… Can you whiten sensitive teeth? Before we answer that question, let's go over some of the most important challenges associated with whitening sensitive teeth. First off – why do some dentists try to dissuade those with sensitive teeth from whitening? Your dentist might be concerned about your gum disease becoming worse with whitening treatments. Usually, sensitivity begins at the gum line, so your dentist may encourage you to treat your gum disease before beginning your whitening treatment. In addition, some people have something called dentin hypersensitivity, which can be triggered by certain whitening treatments.
Despite all of these various issues, you can still whiten your sensitive teeth. Fortunately, many products have emerged that target and address many of the issues associated with whitening sensitive teeth. For example, CustMbite's Gentle Whitening Foam features a carbamide peroxide level of just eight percent. For those who don't know, carbamide peroxide is a key ingredient in many whitening treatments – the “active” ingredient, if you will. By keeping carbamide peroxide levels low, CustMbite provides excellent results while avoiding many of the issues caused by other whitening treatments.
Not only that, but CustMbite's Gentle Whitening Foam is extremely affordable at just $19.99 per bottle. With this product, you can avoid expensive professional treatments, strive for speedy results, and protect your sensitive teeth all at the same time. Better yet, you don't need to wait for your dentist to give you “permission” to undergo whitening, since the CustMbite Teeth Whitening Kit can be purchased over the counter.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR WHITENING SENSITIVE TEETH
If you are experiencing heightened sensitivity after whitening, your first step should be to switch to a gentler, more appropriate whitening product. However, there are a few other helpful tips that can help with this issue:
- Use Customizable Trays: As a general rule, customizable trays are a lifesaver when it comes to sensitive teeth. The good news is that CustMbite's Teeth Whitening Kit comes with customizable trays, and you can continue wearing these trays even after the whitening process is complete to protect your sensitive enamel.
- Drink With a Straw: Another solid tip is to drink with a straw during and after the whitening process. This means that your teeth never actually come into contact with potentially damaging liquids.
- Avoid Certain Foods and Drinks: You should also strive to avoid certain foods and drinks if you have sensitive teeth after whitening. These include hot foods and drinks, cold foods and drinks, and acidic foods and drinks.
- Switch Up Your Toothpaste: Finally, you should try switching to a toothpaste that is better for sensitive teeth. In addition, avoid abrasive whitening toothpastes, as these can damage the enamel of your teeth and make sensitivity worse.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection