GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
smile and comfort in mind
Did you know that the second week of August is National Smile Week? It is! And what better thing could you do for yourself for National Smile Week than to help your smile become the brightest and whitest it could possibly be? You have plenty of smile whitening options, including toothpastes, strips, pens, and those lip-stretching light treatments. These options can be more or less effective, but we guarantee you will be satisfied with our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. This is an excellent teeth whitening solution for people who are smart about choosing their teeth whitening product. Continue reading to learn all about smiles and how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you be proud of your smile.
10 FUN FACTS FOR NATIONAL SMILE WEEK
- Smiling is easier than frowning. You have to use more muscles to frown than to smile.
- Smiling can make you happy. By forcing yourself to smile, you can lift your spirits.
- A smile improves your looks more than makeup. A study found that 70 percent of people felt that women were better looking when they smiled compared to when they wore makeup but didn’t smile.
- A smile can help you get a promotion. Because smiling makes people seem more sociable, confident, and attractive, people who smile more often tend to get promotions more often than their frowny coworkers.
- Smiles are contagious. They say you can make someone’s day with a smile, and it’s true. Studies show that it’s hard for people to frown when they see other people smiling.
- People smile at work even if they don’t like their job. One study shows that at work, 30 percent of the people studied smile 5-20 times a day, and 28 percent smiled more than 20 times per day, regardless of how they felt about their job.
- Smiling can actually boost your immune system. Because your entire body is more relaxed when you smile, smiling can lead to better health and even a stronger immune system.
- Smiles are the most easily recognized facial expression. One study shows that people can tell someone is smiling from up to 300 feet away. Also, smiles are signs of happiness in all cultures around the world.
- Babies are able to smile when they are born. Most behavior that babies exhibit is learned from watching people around them, but all babies are born with the ability to smile.
- There are 19 different types of smiles sorted into two categories. One is polite, social smiles that engage fewer muscles, and sincerely felt smiles use more muscles on each side of the face.
If you want to celebrate National Smile Week by sharing your smile with everyone you come into contact with, you’ll first want to have a smile that makes you feel great. When you use the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
The teeth whitening kit comes with two teeth whitening trays that you first mold to the shape of your teeth so you don’t waste any of the teeth whitening gel or teeth whitening foam. The gel is made up of a 22 percent solution of carbamide peroxide, which makes it strong enough to use for only 5-20 minutes a day to achieve the bright smile you’re looking for. If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth or don’t have even 20 minutes in your schedule to devote to whitening your teeth, the teeth whitening foam is the answer. It’s made up of an 8% solution of carbamide peroxide and can be applied to your teeth overnight.
The way the chemicals work to whiten your teeth is they break up particles of stains or discolorations on your teeth into smaller and smaller particles, leaving a larger portion of your teeth the bright white you had when you were young. Even if you drink coffee, eat blueberries, or use tobacco products, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you get your smile as white as possible. And since smiles are contagious, you can make it a goal to cause other people to smile all during National Smile Week—you can even turn it into a competition with a friend or your kids.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
If you’re looking for an affordable teeth whitening kit, ours is the kit for you. You can spend more than $1,000 at the dentist to get a professional, in-office treatment. The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is much more affordable at the price of $30 for the first month, and then $15 for refills of the foam or gel solution after that. Order your own CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit in time to share your whitest, brightest smile for National Smile Week!