Along with other steps you can take to look your best and still be comfortable, whitening your teeth can give you the kind of self-confidence you need to navigate your high school class reunion. Whether it’s been 10, 20, or more years, a white smile can make you look more youthful, draw people to you, and appear friendlier and more outgoing. Whether or not you have achieved greatness, you can show what a great life you have by sharing a brilliant smile at your high school reunion. Of course, there are other ways you can make a great impression, have heartfelt connections with old friends, and feel great about going to your reunion. Continue reading to learn some ways to own your high school reunion.
12 Tips for a Great High School Reunion
- Connect via social media before the event. You don’t need to connect with everyone, but knowing you will have a small group of friendly faces can reduce anxiety.
- Look through your old yearbook. This can bring back great memories, and not so great memories, but can familiarize you with people you may not have thought of since graduation. You’ll be more likely to remember who people are once they’ve introduced themselves.
- Journal about what accomplishments you’ve made and what you’re grateful for in your life. This can help you be prepared to summarize your life since high school intelligently and concisely.
- Let bygones be bygones. If there were people who weren’t nice to you in high school, remember that you’ve grown a great deal since then, and they probably have, too. Forgive them so that if you see them, you can be civil and maybe even enjoy their company.
- If it makes you feel better, buy a special new outfit. But remember, these people haven’t seen you in years, so something nice from your closet that you’re already comfortable with is just as new to them.
- Bring your spouse or a date. This person can be a buffer and get you out of any uncomfortable situations you may find yourself in.
- Introduce yourself when greeting former classmates. Instead of letting them be embarrassed if they don’t recognize you, let them know right away who you are, and possibly what classes you had or what sports teams you were on together.
- Conversely, if you find yourself chatting with someone you don’t remember, take the initiative to ask their name up front rather than hoping it comes to you as you continue talking. This can save embarrassment for both of you.
- Don’t overdo the alcohol. This can avoid a lot of embarrassment for you later. Know your limits and stick to them firmly.
- Be yourself. Don’t lie. You can choose the truths to share, but make sure you don’t embellish or lie about your accomplishments. In the age of the internet, you will get found out, and because people are people, somebody will call you on it. Plus, it’s easier to remember if you just tell the truth.
- If you find yourself not knowing what to say, ask your former classmates about their lives. This can lead to genuine, heartfelt conversations and a better connection.
- Smile! Now that you’ve used our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, you’ll want to show up at your high school reunion with a whiter smile, and your dazzling smile can help put your former classmates at ease and make them feel welcome.
How does the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit work?
Our teeth whitening kit contains two whitening trays along with both teeth whitening gel and foam. The gel has a 22% solution of carbamide peroxide, which is among the highest concentrations available, and works on your teeth in just 5-20 minutes per day. If you’re interested in teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, our teeth whitening foam is the answer. It contains an 8% solution of carbamide peroxide, gentle enough for the most sensitive of teeth, and you can use it for up to 8 hours a day, or overnight. Either way, it’s easy to fit teeth whitening into your schedule.
The teeth whitening trays are customizable to your teeth with just a few minutes of preparation. They can also be remolded equally quickly and easily if you have dental work done. Our patented VistaMaxx material makes the trays thin, customizable, and easy to care for. Just toss them in the dishwasher to clean them.
Where can I get my own CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
If teeth whitening cost is a concern for you, you’ll be happy to know that our home whitening kit costs far less than treatments at the dentist. Instead of paying upwards of $1,000 for in-person whitening at the dentist, our kit costs $30 and lasts for a month. Refills cost only $15. Order your teeth whitening kit today so you can start preparing for your high school reunion!
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.