GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
Whether a fancy, expensive evening out is your thing or you prefer a romantic evening in with your partner, Valentine’s Day can be very special when you’re in a good relationship. Not that you don’t want to have a brilliant smile every day for your loved one, but if you want to make Valentine’s Day extra special, use our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day and present a smile for your partner to swoon over.
25 CREATIVE VALENTINE’S DAY DATE IDEAS
Depending on your and your date’s tastes and interests, here are 25 creative date ideas to make Valentine’s Day special this year. Any one of these should have you sharing your bright smile with your special someone on Valentine’s Day.
- Go star watching while staying warm at the local planetarium.
- Go rock climbing at a nearby facility or, if you’re avid climbers, at an actual rock face.
- Head to a local roller skating rink—they probably have a romantic night of skating ready for you to enjoy.
- If you’re a great cook, cook for your special someone.
- If neither of you are that great of a cook, take a cooking lesson together.
- If you both enjoy singing, head out to a nearby karaoke bar to make beautiful music together.
- Be a tourist in your town. See the sites together from a different perspective than your day-to-day life allows.
- Go to a museum. Many museums are open after hours on Valentine’s Day and prepared to provide a romantic evening for you and your sweetie.
- Paint and sip. You should be able to find many options for creating a painting with a professional at a local watering hole.
- Enjoy a trampoline park. It’s not just for the kids!
- Before a dinner at your favorite spot, take a trip to the bookstore and browse. You may miss your dinner reservations.
- Visit the zoo with your sweetheart.
- Have a bonfire in the snow with your date and some friends. You’ll stay warm if you make the fire big enough.
- No matter what your specific date plans are, be sure to catch the sunset together.
- Make a scrapbook of your relationship together so far. Include the receipt from the special dinner you enjoy this Valentine’s Day.
- Write a poem together.
- Take a pottery class, and make sure “Unchained Melody” is playing.
- Enjoy a wine and chocolate tasting together.
- Recreate your first date together.
- Find a nearby (or not so nearby) concert to attend together, whatever your taste in music.
- Treat your partner and yourself to a day/evening at the spa.
- Play hooky from work together and do as many of your favorite things to do together as you can fit into the special day.
- Create a treasure hunt for your partner. Use clues that have special meaning to the two of you and leave small gifts that are especially meant for her or him.
- Go ice skating in the dark. If you need to start slow or have one of you show the other how, all the better. More cuddle time.
- Visit a local poetry reading—there may be extra romantic poems on Valentine’s Day.
We have developed the best at-home teeth whitening kit with the help of dental professionals. The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with two whitening trays and both professional whitening gel and foam. The gel is the strongest over-the-counter solution of carbamide peroxide available and you can whiten your teeth with it in as little as 5-20 minutes a day. If you’re looking for teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, the foam is perfect for you. You can use it up to five times a day, or you can leave it on overnight.
Whether you choose to use the gel, the foam, or both, you will use them with your custom-molded teeth whitening trays. Our teeth whitening trays are made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which is strong enough to keep their shape as you whiten your teeth over time, and flexible enough to remain comfortable and to remold as many times as you need.
You can expect to pay anything from over $1,000 for teeth whitening at the dentist’s office to $400 for a take-home teeth whitening kit from the dentist. If affordable teeth whitening is important to you, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is just the thing. Our full kit costs only $30 and lasts about a month, and you can get refills of either the foam or gel for only $15. Order your own CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit in time for Valentine’s Day and really wow your date!
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!