1. Brush and floss teeth. The whitening gel will give the best results when used with clean teeth.
2. After ensuring that trays are clean and dry, place a small drop of gel per tooth in the tray. Do not spread the gel around the tray or fill the tray completely. Give priority of the treatment to your front teeth.
3. Insert trays into mouth. If any gel comes into contact with gums, wipe off with finger or tissue as it may cause a burning sensation.
4. Leave trays in mouth for 15-25 minutes. If desired, trays can be left in mouth for up to one hour. If sensitivity occurs, do not increase whitening time. Do not exceed treatment time of more than one hour per day.
5. Remove trays from mouth and brush teeth to remove any remaining gel. Afterwards, continue your daily dental care routine.
6. Store trays in a cool, dry place away from heat or direct sunlight. Gel may be stored in the refrigerator to extend its shelf life. Do not store gel in freezer.