Now That You’re Retired…
...You may wonder what to do with all of your free time. This new freedom can lead to a lot of exciting adventures, but if you’re too tired, your life might lack the second wind that retirement can bring. If you suffer from TMJ or bruxism, you may wake up numerous times throughout the night with pain in your teeth, jaw, or neck. This kind of sleep disturbance can lead to fatigue during the day. When you’re newly retired, this can lead to a lot of nap taking. While there’s nothing wrong with an occasional nap, napping because you can’t sleep through the night indicates that it may be time to try a CustMbite Nightguard. This one simple item can make a positive change in the way you sleep and allow you to get busy with the fun retirement activities below and more.
50 Things To Do With Your Extra Time
Depending on your interests, there are any number of things you can choose to do in your retirement. Instead of staying home napping, get out there and take up an old hobby, or try something completely new. Consider any of the following suggestions that fit your interests and abilities:
- Volunteer at a nonprofit organization
- Volunteer at a school
- Travel the country in an RV
- Visit all the National Parks
- Take a Road Scholar trip with your grandchildren
- Teach ESL at home or abroad
- Help Habitat for Humanity build houses
- Become an historical tour guide
- Take a class and master a new skill
- Write a book, a blog, short stories, or your memoirs
- Join a senior sports league
- Create a bucket list and get busy
- Take a second honeymoon with your spouse
- Learn a new language and visit a country where it’s spoken
- Take an online class or audit a college class
- Start a photography hobby
- Learn a new instrument
- Learn to paint, draw, or sculpt
- Learn ballroom dancing with your spouse
- Mentor a young person
- Start a book club for other retirees
- See what your local library has to offer
- Audition for a local theatre production
- Learn about your roots through DNA testing and genealogy study
- Take up a walking or hiking habit
- Start or expand a gardening hobby
- Take up birding
- Join a choir through a church or community group
- Renew feelings of youth through bicycling
- Travel for the sake of traveling — whether that’s around the region or around the world
- Take a week to become a tourist in your own or a nearby city
- Become a foodie – learn all the best cuisine in your area
- Become the family memory keeper in the form of scrapbooking, blogging, or whatever format you choose
- Learn how to make fancy scented soaps
- Learn how to juggle
- Make a list and try something new each week
- Earn a degree in something completely different than your career
- Climb a mountain – as big or small as you can handle
- Learn to scuba dive
- Go skydiving
- Take a cruise – with or without kids on board
- Teach your grandchildren to do something new
- Write poetry
- Learn to play chess
- Write a children’s book
- Start a small business
- Take up yoga and/or meditation
- Go on a shark-cage dive
- Do a random act of kindness every day
- Grill for the whole neighborhood once a week, every week
How can the CustMbite Nightguard help me sleep better?
There are so many exciting things you can do once you retire, and allowing TMJ or bruxism to limit your activities is not worth it. The CustMbite Nightguard has been developed with the assistance of dental professionals to be an effective sleep mouth guard.
The CustMbite Nightguard is made of a patented material called VistaMaxx, which is tough and durable, yet thin and flexible enough to wear comfortably. If you want a comfortable nightguard that you won’t mind wearing each night, the CustMbite Nightguard is the answer. It offers advanced TMJ and bruxism protection and eliminates the headaches and jaw pain that may be caused by these conditions.
The CustMbite Nightguard is both easy to use and easy to care for. Customizing your guard for your bite takes only a couple of minutes, and if you need to refit it at any time, you can do so easily without having to purchase a new mouth guard. To wash it, simply put it in the dishwasher and your nightguard will be clean when the dishes are.
Where can I get my own CustMbite Nightguard?
There are plenty of options on the market designed to help alleviate teeth grinding or clenching during sleep, but we believe CustMbite is the best nightguard on the market. It’s affordable too. To get help with sleeping through the night so you can enjoy retired life, order your custom-fit night guard today.
Your comfort is our highest priority.
Sleep comfortably with CustMbite. Bruxism and TMJ disorder, both often caused by teeth grinding or clenching during sleep, can cause many problems, including jaw discomfort, headaches, and sleep disruption.
With CustMbite, you can rest assured knowing that our nightguard was created specifically with your comfort in mind. Our patented Vistamaxx™ material will provide a snug and secure fit to your teeth, so not only will they be protected from grinding and clenching, you'll also sleep comfortable every night.