GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
smile and comfort in mind
If you’re a regular on YouTube or TikTok, you never know when a video you make is going to go viral. It may be picked up by a talk show host and played to an audience of millions. You could be like Billie Eilish and go from amateur singer to famous recording and touring artist. It’s more likely that you will post something funny, sad, or touching that will go from 80 views to 100,000 views (or even a million or more!) within a few days.
If your face is featured on the video, how do you feel about that? When the world unexpectedly responds to your creativity en masse, do you look your best? Is your smile as white as you’d want it to be? If your smile is not ready for your viral moment now, it’s time to do what you can to get it there, because you don’t know when that moment is going to happen. Our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is an excellent choice to help you get the smile you want.
There’s no one magic way to make your video go viral, but the time when videos would accidentally and randomly go viral are pretty much over. Below are some guidelines to getting your video to make it. Remember, even the most exciting viral video has only a short window of fame. Take advantage of that time to make all the connections you can toward your larger goal, whatever that may be.
- Your video has to be good to go viral. That means the message has to be relatable to people and has to make them feel a strong emotion. Some of the emotions that good videos bring out are excitement, awe, anger, amusement, anxiety.
- Tell a story. If you’re planning to start learning something new, like singing, dancing, expressionist art, begin recording your results from the beginning. This may take up to a year to complete, but the story of you starting out awkwardly and becoming successful is the kind of story people want to hear. If you have a unique solution to a problem, start with the problem, and walk your viewers through the solution. Have a definite beginning, middle, and end for the story.
- Make the video short. You may not think you can tell your story in two minutes, especially if it took you a year to build up, but you can. The goal of a video that goes viral is to have people want to know more, and that’s when you can explain more about it.
- Find a great title. Think about how people will ask each other if they’ve seen your video. “Did you see that video about _____?” Fill in the blank with an interesting, descriptive title that’s catchy, honest, and not too short or too long.
- Put together a marketing plan. This will likely begin with putting the video out on multiple platforms and asking everyone you know to share the video. Then watch as people pick it up and start sharing it on blogs and other platforms. While that’s happening, make your best effort to answer every DM, respond to every positive comment, and ignore negative comments as much as possible.
- Release your video on a Monday or Tuesday. People look at online content at work and share it with their coworkers. Release your video early enough for it to gain momentum over the first week it’s out.
Having a whiter smile can help make you more confident. Both a white smile and confidence are attractive to people, so you’ll draw people into your viral moment with your brighter, whiter smile. The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit contains everything you need to get that smile of your dreams. You can easily customize the teeth whitening trays to fit your teeth. If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, you can use the teeth whitening foam in the kit overnight. Otherwise, you can use the teeth whitening gel for just 5-20 minutes a day. Either way, you’ll end up with a brilliant, white smile.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!