GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
If you’ve been considering the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit and you’re planning to take a vacation, you can count on the convenience or ease of use during your trip. Because the teeth whitening kit includes only the two custom-fit whitening trays, whitening foam, and whitening gel, it can easily fit in any kind of carry case. It’s a great teeth whitening kit for travel. You’ll want to have your brighter, whiter smile in all of your photos. Keep reading to find out how to take great vacation photos.
10 TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE THE BEST VACATION PHOTOS
- Always keep your camera with you. You never know when you’re going to see something photo-worthy or your companions are going to fall into a perfect candid photo op.
- Take a ton of photos. Digital photography makes it possible to hold thousands of photos in a single cell phone, not to mention on an SD card in a digital camera. You may have a small percentage of really fantastic photos, but even those in the second tier can say a lot bout your vacation and bring back great memories.
- Include people in most of your photos. You’re not likely to get the amazing landscape photos you see in travel books unless you’re a professional travel photographer, so when you’re taking photos of beautiful scenery, including people. This could be the people you’re traveling with, other travelers, or locals who you meet and want to remember.
- Don’t forget the local wildlife. You may have an opportunity to see animals that you’d never see at home. Yes, there are millions of photos of giraffes available online, but you’ll want pictures of your giraffe, the one you met while on vacation.
- Take pictures of meals and the restaurants in which you ate them. Take pictures of you and your companions with the restaurant in the background. Take photos with a friendly server. Photos of the meal itself can bring back great memories.
- Find unique vantage points. If you’ve seen a hundred pictures of the town you’re in, see if you can find a high point and take a panoramic snap of the entire city. Conversely, take interestingly angled pictures of head-turning architecture or homes, especially if they’re in a style different from where you live.
- Take photographs at a local festival or other cultural events. You can really get the flavor of the local culture by attending their festivals. You may see a traditional dance in native regalia, crafts made by locals, and capture the energy of the location.
- Take pictures of small details. If you’re in Cuba, take a photo of hand-rolled cigars. If you’re in a fishing town, take a picture of a fisherman with a local, fresh-caught delicacy. There may be tourists or local landmarks worthy of remembering. Maybe you’re in Atlanta and want to remember that all the fire hydrants are silver—snap that photo.
- Use a self-timer or even a selfie stick to make sure you get into your photos. If you’re the designated photographer, you could end up not being in any pictures. If you’ve already been using the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, you’ll want to show off those pearly whites!
- Print your photos soon after your trip and put them in an album. You don’t have to be a greater writer to job down the subject of the photo, the meaning it has for your vacation, and any other information you’ll want to remember. Do so as soon as possible after you return home. Memories that you think will remain vivid in your memory forever can easily slip away once you return to your normal day-to-day. Record everything!
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit has been developed with the help of dental professionals to brighten and whiten your smile. The teeth whitening foam and gel work the same way by breaking up particles on your teeth that are discolored, leaving more white showing and giving you a brighter smile. You can use the gel for 5-20 minutes a day, or the foam for up to 8 hours a day, including wearing it overnight. Our patented VistaMaxx teeth whitening trays are easily customizable and you can remold them if necessary. We guarantee your satisfaction and you can feel confident that your smile will make your vacation photos that much brighter.
If your dentist has quoted teeth whitening costs upward of $1,000 for in-office treatments, don’t worry. Our teeth whitening kits cost a mere $30 for the original kit, and refills are only $15 for a month’s worth of teeth whitening gel or foam. Order your CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit now to prepare for brilliant vacation photos when you go on your next vacation!
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!