GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
If you’re investing in expensive skin care routines, why not make sure your smile is up to the job? After doing all that work, you don’t want to present yourself to others with a dingy, yellow smile. You want your teeth to look youthful and brilliantly white. Continue reading to learn more about the best skin care routines you can follow to keep your youthful looks and to learn how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you retain your bright smile.
TIPS ON SKIN CARE ROUTINES
- Skin type matters. Use the right cleanser for your skin type, whether it’s oily, combination, acne-prone, or dry. There’s a different kind of cleanser that works with each type of skin.
- Don’t overuse products. Use one cleanser, one toner (or none), a moisturizer in the morning, and a nighttime moisturizer before bed. You can use different brands for each of these if you stumble upon the perfect combination, but a lot of people find a brand they are happy with and stick to it for all their skincare products.
- Leave your face alone. Touching your face can spread bacteria and cause breakouts. It can also lead to scarring and an increase in wrinkles.
- Hydration is key, inside and out. Drink about eight glasses of water a day and choose skincare products that have hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid or retinol — or both.
- Don’t over-heat. You know that exposing your skin to the sun for a long time is harmful, but did you know that the same is true of getting too close to fireplaces or heaters can also do a number on your skin? It’s best if you can stay 10 feet away from the heat source. Of course, you can make your s’mores, but step back to eat them.
- Exfoliation keeps your skin soft and smooth. Dead skin cells have a way of hanging out on your skin and looking, well, dead. You can use a daily moisturizing cleanser that acts as a gentle exfoliant, or find a product that’s pH neutral and use it a few times a week. This goes for the skin on your face and your body.
- Eat a healthy diet that includes omega-3 fatty acids. Reduce sugar and sodium intake, if necessary, and eat more natural foods than processed foods.
- Clean your makeup brushes once a week. This can help fight infection and reduce clogged pores.
- Wear sunscreen—always. The best way to do this for your face is to use a daytime moisturizer that has an SPF of at least 15. It’s important to wear sunscreen all the time because even the little trips you make outdoors to run errands, get the mail, or other short trips can expose your skin to harmful UV rays, and those little bits add up. Reapply your sunscreen often if you’re going to spend the day outside.
- Keep your skincare routine simple. Rather than trying all the new fads and fashions, find a skincare routine that works for you and stick to it. If your skin changes as you age and you need a new routine, that would be a time to change, but stick with what works once you’ve found your new routine.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase and change it out every couple of nights. This can help avoid wrinkles and can also be helpful for your hair as it keeps away tangles and reduces breakage.
Just as a proper skincare routine can help keep your skin looking younger, proper care of your teeth can do the same. Follow your dentist’s guidelines, and if you notice they are getting a bit discolored, order a CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit and use it regularly.
The kit comes with all you need, even if you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. There are two trays, which you will first customize to your teeth. They’re made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which was developed with dental professionals. They’re thin and flexible, so they won’t be uncomfortable to wear, which will make you more likely to keep up with your teeth whitening routine.
The teeth whitening gel contains a 22 percent carbamide peroxide solution, which is about the highest you can get over the counter, and you can whiten your teeth in about 20 minutes a day using the gel. The teeth whitening foam is gentler with an 8 percent carbamide peroxide solution, and people with sensitive teeth can use this overnight for a brilliant smile.
There’s no need to go looking for the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, as you can buy it right here. We’ll send the kit to your door for only $30 for the full kit, and refills of the gel or foam for only $15. Be proud of your whiter, brighter smile when you order the best teeth whitening kit today.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!