GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
smile and comfort in mind
Ads for teeth whitening options are all over the internet. You have options from teeth whitening toothpaste to professional teeth whitening in your dentist’s office. One thing that is rarely mentioned in these ads is how much you will need to spend for your brilliant white smile. The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is the best teeth whitening option because it combines effectiveness with affordability. There are quite a few options, however, so continue reading to get an idea of what’s out there and why our kit is the best choice.
7 TEETH WHITENING OPTIONS
- Teeth whitening toothpaste. There are as many varieties of teeth whitening toothpaste there are of non-whitening toothpaste, maybe even more. While all toothpastes have mild abrasives and therefore help to remove surface stains, teeth whitening toothpastes contain gentle polishing or chemical agents that increase the stain removal effectiveness. Teeth whitening toothpaste can whiten your teeth about one shade, and costs from $5 to $10+ per tube, depending on the brand and size of the tube.
- Teeth whitening strips with gel. Teeth whitening strips are very thin, practically invisible strips that are coated with a gel made of carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. You apply them for as little as 5 minutes up to as long as 45 minutes, depending on the instructions on the label. Results can be seen within a few days, and the final results can be sustained for around four months. Teeth whitening strips with gel can cost from $25 to $60 per month.
- Teeth whitening strips with light. This is a relatively new teeth whitening option that uses light to help weaken stains. It includes a handheld light device that is applied to your teeth for about an hour a day. The kit generally includes a certain number of strips and is to be used each day. Results can last for up to a year. The cost for the rechargeable light device can be around $35 to $60, and a month’s worth of strips runs from $25 to $50.
- Teeth whitening pen. This category includes gel that comes with a little brush or in a pen-like device. Either way, you apply the gel to your teeth and leave it on according to the instructions that come with the product. This amount of time will vary depending on how strong the peroxide whitening agent is. Different pens last for varying amounts of time, and a pen that lasts for a month can cost around $25. A pen that lasts a shorter time may be available for just $5 to $10 per pen.
- Teeth whitening rinse. Another relatively new teeth whitening option, teeth whitening rinses are basically regular mouthwash with additional peroxide. They can take up to 12 weeks before you start noticing a difference. Because the peroxide is in contact with your teeth for only a few minutes a day, rather than 30 minutes to an hour, it may not be as effective as other options. The cost is similar to regular mouthwash, or about $8 to $10 per bottle.
- Tray-based teeth whiteners. Tray-based teeth whitening systems may come from your dentist or over-the-counter. As their name suggests, the whitening agent is put into a tray that fits over your upper and lower teeth and is left on anywhere from 30 minutes a day to overnight. A drawback of most tray-based whitening systems is that they are not fitted exactly to your teeth, so excess whitening gel may be wasted. It can also get on your gums and lips and cause a stinging feeling. Customizable tray whitening systems, like the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, are much more effective because they keep the gel or foam on your teeth. The cost of tray-based teeth whitening systems can range from $40 to $150, plus the monthly cost of refills for gel or foam.
- In-office teeth whitening. You can get professional teeth whitening in your dentist’s office using a variety of methods. This can cost from a few hundred dollars to over $1,000. Insurance does not generally pay for teeth whitening, so that cost would be out-of-pocket.
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is a tray-based teeth whitening solution that is easily customizable to your teeth. The kit comes with both teeth whitening gel and foam. The gel is stronger, with a 22 percent solution of carbamide peroxide, and can be used for up to 30 minutes a day. If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, the foam is the answer for you. It is made of an 8 percent carbamide peroxide solution and you can wear it overnight without irritating your teeth.
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is affordable at under $40 for the original kit and only $15 per refill of either the gel or the foam. Order the best teeth whitening kit today and see the brilliant difference CustMbite can make!
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!