There are many things that make a great first impression. One thing nearly all experts agree on is that a sincere smile, the brighter the better, is sure to make a positive first impression. Because people tend to mirror those they are speaking to, it’s likely that your bright smile will bring out a candid smile in the person you’re greeting, whether for social, academic, or professional purposes. Since smiling automatically releases chemicals that increase a person’s feeling of wellbeing, your drawing out a smile in the person you’re greeting can actually cause them to feel better about the situation. Continue reading to learn how to make a great first impression and what role the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can play.
10 Ways to Make a Great First Impression
- Smile! After all, your smile is your first impression. If you want to appear friendly and approachable, there’s no better way than a nice, bright smile.
- Use body language. Pay attention to what your body language says about you. It can give away nervousness, impatience, disinterest, or on the plus side, confidence, energy, and curiosity.
- Eye contact. In the US, making eye contact can signal confidence, interest, and good manners.
- Use correct names. If you know the person’s name, use it in your initial greeting. If you’re just finding out the person’s name, use it as soon as possible in the conversation. People like to be called by their name.
- Listen actively. Active listening involves asking questions to draw out more information and makes people feel special and worthy of your full attention.
- Be punctual. Arrive to your meeting, date, or other occasion on time, or a few minutes early. Arriving late to appointments or meetings can make you come across as unreliable and irresponsible.
- Dress appropriately. Each type of situation calls for a specific dress code. If you’re meeting your boss to discuss business, dress professionally. If you’re meeting your boss to play racquetball, athletic wear is appropriate.
- Speak clearly. Speak clearly and without slang or profanity. Even if it’s a casual situation, you may otherwise come across as uneducated or crude.
- Be positive. People are drawn to those with a positive attitude. You may be having a bad day, but a smile is the best first impression.
- Be you. It may sound counterintuitive, considering all the above ideas. But within the parameters of good manners and positivity, be sure to let who you are shine through. Share your sense of humor or your outside interests if appropriate.
How can I make a better first impression with the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
In addition to the value of a bright, white smile, people are attracted to others who have a healthy dose of self-confidence. There is a correlation between self-confidence and whiter teeth. When you have a smile worth showing off, you tend to do so more often, making a great first impression not only on those you are specifically meeting with, but on other people around you. If you’re meeting with someone about a new job or volunteer position, it can be valuable to make a good impression even on the people you’re not meeting with—yet.
As you age, your teeth automatically lose their brightness. If you drink coffee, use tobacco, or drink acidic drinks like pop or wine, discoloration can begin earlier than you might think. You don’t need to stop drinking that energy-boosting morning cup of coffee to have bright teeth, though. Our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can counteract any habits you may have that are causing discoloration of your teeth.
Our teeth whitening kit has been developed with the help of dental professionals, ensuring a comfortable and reliable teeth whitening process. The gel has a 22% solution of Carbamide Peroxide and the foam has an 8% solution. Both are safe and gentle enough to be used for teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. The trays are made out of our patented VistaMaxx material, which is thinner and more comfortable than other kits on the market. Custom-molding the trays to your teeth takes only a couple of minutes, and if you expect to have dental work done, you’ll appreciate that you can remold the trays as easily as you mold them the first time.
How can I get the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
If teeth whitening cost is a concern for you, our kit is the perfect solution. The original kit costs only $30 and comes with two trays, the whitening foam, and the whitening gel. The kit lasts about a month, and monthly refills of the foam or gel cost just $15. Order your CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit now and make the best impression of your life.
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.