GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
If you’ve ever wondered if celebrities were born with naturally bright, white teeth, the fact is, most were not. All the same, as you watch the beautiful people on the red carpet, you’ll notice that almost every one of them has a dazzling smile filled with white teeth. How do they do it? Or more importantly, how can you do it, too? There are many methods celebrities swear by to get whiter teeth, and we’ve listed some below.
You can try these, but some may be actually more dangerous than simply using the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. This is the best at-home teeth whitening kit on the market and you can control the amount of solution you use on your pearly whites. Continue reading to learn some of the ways celebrities keep their teeth white, including whether the remedy is recommended or not, and to learn how you can use the best teeth whitening kit to improve your smile.
CELEBRITIES SWEAR BY THESE TEETH-WHITENING METHODS
- One trick many female celebrities use in the moment to help their teeth look whiter is to swipe on some bright, red lipstick with bluish hues as opposed to orangish hues. The contrast can immediately make your teeth look brighter white and there is no danger at all to your teeth.
- Apples, papayas, and pineapples all have qualities that can help to clean your teeth. First is the scrubbing your teeth get when you eat such fruits. Second are certain enzymes like papain and bromelain that are found in these fruits. Be sure to chew the fruits fully and make sure it comes into contact so the enzymes can whiten your teeth. This is a safe method to keep whiter teeth, but be sure to pair with brushing your teeth as more acidic fruits like pineapple can harm your enamel.
- Baking soda can work as a natural, whitening toothpaste. The secret is that baking soda has just the right amount of abrasiveness. Enough to remove stains and discoloration, but not so abrasive that it will damage your enamel. There’s research indicating this is a better option than teeth-whitening toothpastes because it has better whitening properties and is less abrasive.
- Proper dental hygiene is maybe the best way to keep teeth white. Get regular teeth cleaning at the dentist, brush your teeth twice a day using toothpaste with fluoride (or baking soda), floss to clean the spaces between your teeth, and use a high-quality mouthwash.
- Use reusable straws to drink beverages other than water. Yes, including coffee and tea. It may look strange, but it’s a good way to keep the stains away from your teeth.
- Veneers are another method celebrities use to improve their smile. Veneers are little covers placed over the visible part of the tooth and they look like real teeth. They don’t improve your dental health and they come with a price tag of up to $2,000 per tooth, so the everyday person may not be a great candidate for veneers. They can look terrific, though, so if you’re determined and can afford them, veneers are definitely helpful.
- Oil pulling is a term that simply means swishing around oil in your mouth. Celebrities use coconut, sesame, or sunflower oils, swishing them around their mouth for about 20 minutes a day. This kind of attention does reduce plaque and gingivitis if done correctly and regularly, but its teeth whitening effectiveness is arguable. Either way, you may be making your mouth healthier when you use this method.
HOW THE CUSTMBITE SMILE WHITENING KIT HELPS WHITEN TEETH
These are some creative methods people might use to whiten their teeth or prevent further discoloration or stains. If you’re looking for affordable teeth whitening that’s guaranteed to be effective, you can choose the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. The kit includes two whitening trays that you can easily customize to your teeth by molding them using a microwave and a bowl of cold water.
There are two types of whitening solution that come with the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit: teeth whitening gel and foam. The gel is made of a solution of 22 percent carbamide peroxide and can be used for just 5-20 minutes a day to gain and keep a bright, white smile. If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, the foam is an 8 percent solution of carbamide peroxide and can be used overnight without irritating your sensitive teeth.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!