GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
smile and comfort in mind
Are you expecting a proposal? Get your smile in shape now! Of course, if your partner is ready to propose, they love much more about you than their smile. But chances are, they do love your smile, and would love your whiter, brighter smile even more. Plus, after the engagement is official, there’s going to be a lot of photos being taken. A lot of them may be focused on your and your partner’s hands, and the beautiful ring, but there will also be a lot of happy, smiling pictures. You want your smile to look great in these pictures so they match the brilliance of your partnership becoming fully official.
How do you know if you’re going to receive a proposal? Some couples talk about it a lot beforehand, but still, the partner proposing will probably make it a surprise. However, there are clues, and we’ve listed a number of those below. If you’re feeling that vibe, now is the time to whiten your teeth with our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. That way, you’ll be sure to be ready when the proposal comes. Continue reading for tips on how to know you may be getting a proposal soon, and to learn how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit works to give you the smile of your dreams.
HINTS THAT A PROPOSAL IS COMING YOUR WAY
- If your partner is suddenly into your family more than usual, or has been getting closer with your best friend, they may be getting the information they need to make a special proposal even more special. They may also be getting help purchasing a special ring.
- If your relationship is going great, but suddenly they’re more secretive about their phone, that could be a sign that they’re making plans with your family and friends, a jeweler, a hotel, or other plans to be made to set up the proposal.
- The same is true if they normally tell you where they’re going and they suddenly get more vague about it. If your relationship is going great, don’t see anything negative in this. It probably means they’re working on plans for the ring and the proposal.
- If your partner is determined to plan a vacation for the two of you without your input, chances are, they’re planning the perfect vacation for the perfect proposal.
- When your partner suddenly starts mentioning your future together, they may be looking for assurance from you that you see the two of you together for the long haul. After all, nobody wants to propose to get the awkward no.
- If you’ve never seen your partner act interested in your accessories and jewelry, and suddenly they are snooping in your jewelry box or making comments about your jewelry or even other people’s jewelry, they could be fishing to find out what style you would like in an engagement ring.
- Similar to mentioning your future together, if your partner starts commenting on what a great parent you’d be, this is a sign that they’re considering starting a family and they want to see if you’re in the same place.
- If your partner sees and comments on how well you get along with their family and friends, they may be signaling one of the important considerations for getting married. Of course, the marriage is between the two of you, but when you get along with each other’s families, it’s a lot better.
- A big clue is if they want their family and friends to meet and get along with your family and friends. This is a sign that they’re already working on merging your lives together, and why bother doing that unless you’ll be getting married soon?
Get ready for that proposal now and start whitening your teeth with the easy-to-use CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. The original kit comes with everything you need to whiten your teeth, including two teeth whitening trays and teeth whitening gel and foam. You can quickly customize the trays to match with your teeth so you don’t waste the foam or gel. You can use the gel for just 20 minutes a day to whiten your teeth. If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, the foam is for you. It is gentler, and the easiest way to use it is to wear the trays with the whitening foam overnight.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!