GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
In December 2019, Zoom had approximately 10 million daily meeting participants. By April 2020, that number had grown to more than 300 million daily participants. Covid-19 has changed a lot about our world, and how we meet for business and even personal conversations has changed with everything else. And that’s only Zoom! Skype’s daily usage stats have quadrupled, and all other online meeting formats have increased due to the pandemic.
Experts say that virtual meetings will last far beyond the original outbreak of the novel coronavirus now that people have gotten used to them. They can help you use your work time much more efficiently. With so many more people working from home, there may be a tendency to see more business casual attire when attending meetings online. But one way remains for you to dress up—whitening your teeth can make your smile brighter than ever and help you look professional and friendly during your online meetings. Continue reading to see how you can make a great impression on your superiors, colleagues, or team members during your Zoom meetings with the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit.
ONLINE MEETING ETIQUETTE
Do you want to stand out during your Zoom meetings? One way to do this is to have excellent etiquette. While video conferencing on a daily basis is a relatively new phenomenon, there is already enough information around to determine a few basic etiquette suggestions to follow. Of course, your company or the company you’re meeting with may have different rules, but these basic guidelines should put you in good stead and make you stand out from the rest of the crowd during your meetings.
- Have and use an agenda. Tick off items on the agenda, then wrap up and say a polite good-bye. Not only will you look professional, but your coworkers will understand that you are someone who uses their time wisely.
- Review any materials sent to you before the meeting. Nobody wants to wait while you read relevant documents during the meeting.
- Test your equipment before the meeting. Enter the meeting room early, if possible, to make sure your video and microphone are both working properly. This can prevent wasted minutes at the beginning of the meeting and give others the impression that you are thorough in your preparation (which, of course, you are).
- Don’t use your keyboard during the meeting. This can be very distracting. If you’re taking notes, use a pen or pencil and paper. Better yet, record the meeting (with everyone’s permission) for review later. This allows you to be fully present during the meeting, which others will appreciate.
- Dress for success. If you’re meeting only with internal office staff of the same rank as you, this can be a business casual look if you’ve agreed to it together. Otherwise, wear the same professional attire that you would to an in-office meeting. This makes you look professional and respectful.
- Be aware of the background you show during your meeting. A pile of dirty clothes, an unmade bed, or even your cuddly cat laying across your shoulders makes it hard for people to take you seriously. Rather than trying to make an impression with what is included, try to show a blank wall or curtains so as not to distract other meeting attendees.
- Do not eat during the meeting. This is basic politeness.
- Stay seated and involved during the meeting. Even if it’s a training meeting where only one person is speaking, the others can see if you get up for any reason. Make sure you’re prepared to sit for the duration of the meeting and remain attentive. Participate the appropriate amount, which may be different in different meetings.
- Use the mute button when others are talking for an extended period. This way, no small noises or dogs barking in the background will distract people from the speakers. Don’t forget to hit unmute before you add your input, though.
- Once you’ve used the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, you’ll want to show off your pearly whites. Not only that, but studies indicate that a smile makes people more comfortable with you and make you seem more approachable and professional.
We developed the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit with dental professionals to be the best teeth whitening kit you can use at home. The teeth whitening gel uses the strongest chemical available over the counter, and the teeth whitening foam is gentle enough for teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. If you’re looking for affordable teeth whitening, this is the kit for you. Your first month of teeth whitening cost is only $30, and after that, gel or foam refills are just $15. It’s easy to use, and the trays can be quickly and easily molded to your teeth, and remolded as easily if needed. Order your own CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit today and see the difference as you wow them at your next Zoom meeting!
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!