GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
The short answer is yes. Whitening your teeth before having crowns put in is also a smart idea. That’s because the dentist will match the crown to the color of your natural teeth. If you want the whitest, brightest teeth possible, use the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit before the dentist analyzes your teeth for your new crown(s). It may take a while to reach the desired level of whiteness you wish for your teeth, so starting now is a good idea.
Then, as your natural teeth become discolored, you can whiten them again to remove any stains that may have crept up over time. The color of your natural teeth will once again match your crowns and you’ll have the brilliant smile you know and love. Continue reading to learn some facts about crowns that you may not have known, and to learn how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit works to give you your whitest smile possible.
15 FACTS ABOUT CROWNS
- One reason to get a dental crown is to restore the strength of a decayed or damaged tooth.
- It’s possible that your dentist will have to remove or contour a portion of your natural tooth to allow the dental crown to fit comfortably over the natural tooth.
- On the other hand, your dentist may need to use tooth filling material to fill out your natural tooth before placing the crown so it will fit better.
- Another reason to get a dental crown is to top off or cover dental implants.
- Also, dental crowns can be used as an anchor for dental bridges, which close up the gap made by missing teeth.
- Each dental crown you get is custom-designed in the dental lab to fit your tooth.
- Dental crowns are not solid “replacement” teeth. They are actually hollow bits of ceramic.
- Because of modern dental technology, most dentists can custom-make and place your crown in just one visit, where it used to take multiple visits.
- You may have been worried about needing to get a tooth extracted, but in many cases, a dental crown can prevent having to go that drastic route.
- You may need a dental crown as part of a root canal treatment to get a fully restored tooth.
- Dental crowns are cemented into place in your mouth. They can be treated just like your natural teeth.
- Some dental crowns are made of zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, or metal, but the best choice for both strength and appearance is an all-ceramic crown.
- Most dental crowns last between five and fifteen years.
- Other names for dental crowns include tooth caps or dental caps because they fit over your tooth like a hat.
- You’ll know it’s time to replace your dental crowns when they are showing excessive wear, becoming cracked or otherwise damaged, becoming discolored compared to your other teeth, or when tooth decay is forming around the edges of the crown.
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with everything you need for a whiter, brighter smile. That includes two teeth whitening trays, teeth whitening foam, and teeth whitening gel. When you first receive your kit, you’ll take five minutes to customize the trays to your teeth. Then, you can choose either the foam or the gel to whiten your teeth.
The gel comes in a 3ml syringe containing a 22 percent carbamide peroxide solution — as strong as many dental professional treatments. You can whiten your teeth in only 20 minutes a day with the whitening gel.
If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, the foam is the way to go. It contains an 8 percent carbamide peroxide solution so you can use it without causing your sensitive teeth discomfort. You can also use it for a longer time, and many people choose to wear the teeth whitening trays with the foam overnight. This way, it doesn’t take any time out of your schedule.
The chemicals work to remove stains from your teeth by breaking up discolored areas into small particles. As the particles get smaller, the white space between them shows more and more. Eventually, you’ll have the brilliant smile you’ve been dreaming of.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!