GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
Do you want to whiten your teeth to get a brighter smile, but have sensitive teeth? You're far from alone in your desire for whiter teeth, but choosing a teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth isn't always the easiest thing to do. In fact, it can be downright difficult: how can you know something will hurt you until it happens?
There are a few important elements to look for when you choose a teeth whitening products, especially when you are looking for a teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth. In the past, people with sensitive teeth either had to skip whitening or simply put up with the pain.
But good news, everyone: CustMbite's Teeth Whitening Kit is here. Specially designed for those with sensitive teeth, the kit contains everything you need to brighten your smile without causing sensitive teeth — at a fraction of the price an in-office dental treatment might cost.
There are several elements that make one whitening kit for sensitive teeth preferable over another: customizable bite trays, the whitening solution itself, and the way you can use it.
- Customizable bite trays. If you're using a mold from a DIY, over-the-counter whitening kit, chances are it's not the most comfortable experience in the world. In fact, uncomfortable trays are one of the leading reasons that people simply can't go through with the whole whitening process.
- Instead, the best teeth whitening kits for sensitive teeth include thin, comfortable whitening trays that can be custom-molded to your unique bite, ensuring that the whitening solution stays where it should be instead of leaking all over your mouth.
- Whitening solution. The vast majority of over-the-counter and in-office whitening kits use hydrogen peroxide gel as their active ingredient. It's an effective way to break up stains, but its strength is also its weakness. The vigorous whitening action of hydrogen peroxide produces fast results, but can also cause extreme sensitivity because of its rapid action.
- While selecting a sensitive teeth-friendly teeth whitening kit, look for one whose active ingredient is carbamide peroxide, a gentler, yet just as effective alternative to carbon peroxide. In addition, a great teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth will give you options. In addition to a gel, look for a kit containing a foam with a lower percentage of carbamide peroxide.
- Frequency. Finally, when selecting a teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth, pay attention to the texture of the solution along with the concentration of carbamide peroxide. This will determine how long you can expose your teeth to the solution without developing extra sensitivity. Look for an option that's flexible enough for you to fine-tune the amount of time your teeth are exposed to the solution.
Foams are the best type of whitening solution for those with sensitive teeth because it's less concentrated than the gel. A kit that gives you options to whiten throughout the day (or even overnight) is optimal when looking for a teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
At CustMbite, we're dedicated to providing everyone with safe, affordable, and effective teeth whitening, no matter how delicate your teeth may be. We want to give you the smile you deserve! The CustMbite Teeth Whitening Kit's thin, comfortable whitening trays, 30-day supply of gentle Whitening Foam, and customizable whitening regimen lets you get started using the best whitening kit for sensitive teeth today. Pick up your teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth right now and experience the CustMbite difference for yourself.