Your Custom Nightguard
Fit your CustMbite nightguard in a few simple steps!
smile and comfort in mind
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SLEEP AND STRESS
The relationship between sleep and stress can be both positive and negative. On the plus side, good sleep can help you deal with stress. On the other hand, stress can prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep. And lack of sleep can lead to stress. What to do? If stress is causing a secondary concern like teeth clenching or grinding (bruxing), this can add to your lack of sleep.
If you’re clenching and grinding your teeth in the night, you’re more likely to wake up with jaw or teeth pain that makes it hard to get back to sleep. There is an excellent solution for this, which is our CustMbite Nightguard. The CustMbite Nightguard for better sleep cushions your teeth as you slumber, preventing painful clenching and grinding. It’s made with material strong enough to keep your teeth from breaking through, yet gentle enough to provide a comfortable wear that is thin enough to allow you to talk, drink, and breathe easily when wearing the guard.
10 WAYS TO GET A FULL NIGHT’S SLEEP WHEN STRESSED
- Try mindfulness strategies like meditation, deep breathing, or yoga. Exercises like these can help increase the amount of time you sleep and the quality of your sleep.
- Sip an herbal tea that is calming such as lavender, chamomile, or others known for their calming aspects. This can help to reduce your feelings of stress, which can lead to a better night of sleep.
- Eliminate screens from bedtime. TVs, laptops, phones, and tablets emit a blue light that can throw off your internal clock. Find a tech-free way to relax before going to sleep. A blue light filter on your device can also help if you must use your device at night.
- Get regular exercise during the day, and before bed, do some gentle leg exercises like slow leg lifts and squats. These help bring the blood flow down through your legs, which can have a soothing effect and make it easier for you to fall asleep.
- Picture yourself blissfully asleep. This type of imagery can help you enter a state of relaxation.
- Try clenching your muscles and releasing them, one by one, starting with your feet and ending with your face or vice versa. By clenching your muscles (not your teeth), you can produce an extra feeling of calm when you release them.
- Count your exhales. Each time you reach 10, start over. This gives you something to focus on that isn’t falling asleep. By restarting each time you reach 10, you will eventually forget how many breaths you have counted, and you won’t have to try to remember some high number that causes you stress.
- Take a warm bath or shower. It gives you a fresh feeling, and can cool you down, which makes you feel naturally sleepy.
- Worry earlier in the day. Set aside time not too long before bed (an hour is good) to review what you have accomplished for the day and to write down what you need to do the next day. Include plans for how to deal with stress during the day if it’s been a problem. Releasing these thoughts before you try to go to sleep can free your mind for things like, say, counting your breaths.
- Put in your CustMbite Nightguard sleep guard. This is a quick and easy way to ensure that you don’t suffer the pain of teeth clenching or grinding in the middle of the night, which can make for a fuller, more peaceful night’s sleep.
HOW DOES THE CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD WORK?
We’ve developed our sleep guard for TMJ and bruxism with the help of dental professionals and have focused on comfort, ease of use, and ease of care. Made of our patented VistaMaxx material, our CustMbite Nightguard can be easily molded to your teeth in just a few minutes using a microwave and a bowl of cold water. In case you’re having dental work done, you can remold them as many times as you need to.
When you unconsciously try to clench or grind your teeth while sleeping, the material will cushion your teeth and prevent the painful friction that can cause headaches, jaw aches, and tooth pain. Because our sleep mouth guard is so comfortable, you’ll easily be able to wear them all night, every night. A sleep guard that you don’t wear isn’t very helpful, which is why comfort was one of our main points of focus. The CustMbite Nightguard is also easy to care for. Just wash it with gentle soap and water, or even throw it (in its case) into the dishwasher to clean it.
HOW CAN I GET MY OWN CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD?
If comfort, affordability, and ease of care are what you’re looking for in a sleep mouth guard, you’ve found it. Order your CustMbite Nightguard today and you can sleep better even when you’re experiencing higher than normal degrees of stress.