Do you grind your teeth at night?
Do you have sensitive teeth?
Does teeth grinding cause you to wake up at night with pain or experience regular sleep disruptions?
Does your teeth grinding lead to severe jaw or tooth pain?
Does your jaw pop or click?
Are your teeth as white as you want them to be?
Based on your answers, we recommend the CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard
Read more about our Nightguards below
Based on your answers, we recommend the CustMbite Nightguard
Read more about our Nightguards below
smile and comfort in mind
When you suffer from TMJ disorder, commonly called TMJ, you tend to clench your jaw tightly while sleeping. This can cause all sorts of pain in the morning and throughout the day, including pain in the jaw, face, head, neck, and ear. That's why people have been inventing TMJ devices for countless years. Most dentists will tell you that the best TMJ device is a customizable nightguard like the CustMbite Nightguard, Hard Surface Nightguard, and Snoring System, but that doesn't stop people from wondering what other TMJ devices are available in the market. The following section gives a description of a number of devices people use for TMJ disorder.
TRADITIONAL TMJ RELIEF DEVICES THAT DON'T WORK
- Topical pain relief
- Pain relief pills
- Cervical spine alignment pillows
- Cloth chin strap
- Ice pack chin strap
- TMJ splints
- Jaw exercise device
While some of these options may help reduce pain, they don't do anything to prevent the cause of that pain. That's where CustMbite's family of products comes in. There's a mouthguard for you no matter what your main TMJ symptom is.
- Moderate TMJ pain – CustMbite Nightguard
- If you suffer from mild to moderate pain upon waking due to TMJ, our nightguard is the right product for you. It's customizable and made of thin, flexible material that keeps your teeth from grinding and clenching at night.
- Severe TMJ pain – CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard
- If your pain is more intense, our hard surface nightguard can stand up to the toughest teeth grinding and clenching.
- Heavy Snoring – CustMbite Snoring System
- If your TMJ is accompanied by heavy snoring, you can take care of both the snoring and the teeth clenching with our snoring system. The mouthguards feature tori that move your tongue gently out of your airway to stop you from snoring. The same material our nightguards are made of keeps you from clenching or grinding your teeth.
Each of our nightguards is customizable to your bite. They are made of our patented Vistmaxx material, which is soft enough to be entirely comfortable while wearing. You can even drink, speak, and breathe comfortably with the mouthguards in. At the same time, the material is tough enough to stand up to your teeth clenching or grinding.
Fitting the nightguard to your bite is easy. You don't need boiling water like with many other nightguards. You just need a microwave, a paper towel, a bowl of cold water, and two minutes. The best thing is, if your bite changes, you can simply remold the same mouthguard rather than having to purchase a new one. This is especially great news for people with TMJ who wear braces.
Maintaining your CustMbite TMJ device is also as easy as can be. All you have to do is use our CustMbite All Natural Oral Appliance Cleaner. The cleaner is free of any harmful chemicals, using only all-natural tea tree oil, menthol oil, and distilled H2O. It comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle. To clean your nightguard every morning, simply spray, wipe, and rinse in clear water. Be sure to clean the device's case as well.
The CustMbite line of products for TMJ is made entirely in the United States. They are strong enough to stand up to your teeth clenching, while being soft enough to be comfortable all night. Whichever product is right for you, whether it's the nightguard, the hard surface nightguard, or the snoring system, you can rely on CustMbite to provide a superior quality TMJ device.
Order the best TMJ relief device for your situation online today to prevent further pain and discomfort caused by teeth clenching and grinding at night.