GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
Pregnancy is an exciting time of life, especially the first time. It can cause some stress, too, even if it’s good stress. Your whole life is going to change, and as your pregnancy carries on, you may feel that your whole life has already changed. At times, you may not feel like you are “glowing” as they say, but that you are huge and miserable. But still, it’s pretty amazing. And whether you know it or not, you are glowing. It’s a perfect time for a photo shoot.
Whether you do your pregnancy photo shoot with your spouse or partner, a good friend, or a professional photographer, you want to look your best. A lot of that is taken care of by the big bump in your middle. It will generally be the focus of your pictures. But so will your smile, and you want to make sure you can show a brilliantly white smile in your pregnancy photos. The best way to do this at home is to use our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit to get brighter, whiter teeth that make your smile really shine. Continue reading to learn some tips for maternity photo shoots and to learn more about how the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you show off your brightest, whitest smile.
IDEAS FOR MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOTS
- Focus on the bump. The belly should be the main interest because the belly is what it’s all about. After all, that’s your baby in there!
- Get pictures with your spouse or partner. Don’t be afraid to get close — their arms wrapped around you and your bump from behind, holding your hand, or snuggling the bump from beside you all show their love for the baby and for your growing family.
- Have your photographer take photos from above and at an angle as you and your partner snuggle on a quilt or a knitted throw. Photos from above can minimize other parts of you that may have gotten larger as your bump has, and makes for an interesting, pleasing angle.
- While it’s important to get the bump, take a few photos where you and your spouse or partner are front-and-center. If you can do it without laughing, it’s great to have a picture of you gazing lovingly into each other’s eyes. If you can’t do it without laughing, that can also be a great photo to have.
- Choose the kind of location that you love most. If you’re an outdoorsy type, take photos in a forest clearing that has good light or at a lake. If you’re a city girl, take photos in front of a beautiful mural in your city or your favorite diner. If you’re a homebody, take photos in your living room.
- Don’t wear clothing that’s too loose. You want the bump to pop, and snug clothing works best for that. If you have maternity clothes, kick them to the curb. Put on your pre-pregnancy jeans to show how you can no longer zip them. Wear a colorful, stretchy shirt that will hug the bump. Let that baby show!
- Don’t forget to smile in most of the photos. Some mood pictures will be best without a smile, but since you’re going to get your teeth whitened anyway, you might as well take every opportunity to show them off.
If you’re looking for affordable teeth whitening, you can’t beat the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. We developed the kit with dental professionals, so it’s as high quality as a take-home kit that your dentist might give you at a fraction of the cost. You might pay $500 for the dentist’s kit, and more than $1,000 for in-office treatment. The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit only costs $30 for the original kit, and you can get refills of the gel or foam for just $15. Prepare for your pregnancy photo shoot and order the best teeth whitening kit.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!