We Live In Interesting Times
There’s an old Chinese saying that translates to English as, “May you live in interesting times.” It sounds like an encouraging saying, but the fact is, some of the most interesting times are not always the easiest to live in. The present moment is presenting many new challenges to people. The effects of Covid-19 have affected the world more than any other health crisis in the vast majority of our lives. We’re also at a turning point in regards to a number of social issues, which is causing a lot of people to look at the world in a whole new way. It’s no wonder stress and depression are on the rise in people of all ages.
If you’re feeling the stress, there are many things you can do to lighten the load. These range from visiting a professional therapist to small things you can do to make yourself feel better, like read a series you’ve been looking forward to for a long time or whitening your teeth so that when the mask comes off, you feel more confident in your smile than ever. Continue reading to find more tips on how to deal with the stress caused by the interesting times we live in and to learn how our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you gain a brighter outlook on the future.
Stress Relief Options For Those Living in Interesting Times
First, if you are experiencing an immediate crisis or ongoing severe depression, please see a mental health professional. If you’re just feeling a bit down, the following suggestions may help to brighten your day:
- Re-read your favorite book series from your childhood or teen years. Do you still love it?
- If you’re in a location with enough snow, go sledding or ice skating. These kinds of outdoor activities are perfect if you are looking for a social distancing-friendly get-together.
- If you don’t have snow, take a walk in a beautiful landscape, whether that’s at a local, state, or national park, or a beautiful lake or forest nearby.
- Give geocaching a try. It’s a great outdoor activity. Wear a mask and use gloves when opening containers if they have been found recently by others (the geocaching website or written log inside the container will often give you this information).
- Put up bird feeders where you can see them out the window and take up some indoor bird watching. Or get a pair of binoculars and take a trip to a local nature preserve to bird-watch in their natural habitat.
- Treat yourself to a home spa day. Use your favorite mask on your face, take a long, hot bath (don’t forget the candles!), and give yourself a manicure and pedicure. Finish off by dressing in your favorite outfit and having your spouse or roommate take photos of you feeling and looking your best.
- Use the time spent wearing a face mask to whiten your smile so your friends and family are surprised when the mask comes off.
How can the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit help me get a brighter smile?
The CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with everything you need for brighter, whiter teeth. The trays were developed with the help of dental professionals for your ease of use and comfort. They are made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which creates trays that are thin enough for you to breathe and talk when you’re wearing them. When you receive the kit, you can easily mold them to your teeth in just a few minutes with no mess.
Also included in the kit are both our teeth whitening gel and teeth whitening foam. The gel has a 22 percent solution of carbamide peroxide and can whiten your teeth in just 20 minutes a day. The foam has a milder 8 percent solution of carbamide peroxide, and it’s perfect if you are looking for teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. You can use the foam up to five times a day, and it’s so gentle that you can use it overnight.
And cleaning your trays is as easy as using them. You can either use gentle soap and water, or you can simply toss them in the dishwasher and wash them with your dishes. They do not absorb bacteria and other organisms, so they stay crystal clear as your smile gets brighter.
Where can I get a CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
If you’re looking for affordable teeth whitening as a way to boost your mood in these trying times, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is perfect for you. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and costs a fraction of the price you’d pay for in-office dental teeth whitening with comparable results. Order the best smile whitening kit online today!
Your comfort is our highest priority.
Sleep comfortably with CustMbite. Bruxism and TMJ disorder, both often caused by teeth grinding or clenching during sleep, can cause many problems, including jaw discomfort, headaches, and sleep disruption.
With CustMbite, you can rest assured knowing that our nightguard was created specifically with your comfort in mind. Our patented Vistamaxx™ material will provide a snug and secure fit to your teeth, so not only will they be protected from grinding and clenching, you'll also sleep comfortable every night.