Dazzle Your Classmates With Your Whiter Smile When School Resumes
Other than the New Year’s holiday, going back to school is the main time you can choose to start fresh. This is especially true if you’re going to your first year of college, but any year gives you an opportunity to present a fresh face, a new attitude, and a bright new smile to your friends and teachers. When you use our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, you can end up with a smile several shades whiter than your current smile.
You can overcome the effects of late-night studying with tons of coffee and you can look better and feel more confident when you have whiter teeth. If you’re going to a new school, nobody will ever know your teeth were becoming discolored. And if you’re returning to the same school, your friends will be impressed with your new look. Plus, dating will be a breeze, since the number one thing young adults look for in a date is a white, bright smile. Continue reading to learn a few things about heading to college (whether for the first time or not) and learn how you can get affordable teeth whitening with the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit.
Things NOT to Bring to College
You can find plenty of lists to tell you what to bring to college with you, but equally important is what NOT to bring. Therefore, we have put together a list of 10 things you should not bring with you to college.
- High school memorabilia – You’re starting a whole new chapter of your life and you don’t need to bring a bunch of stuff to remind you of your high school years. Bring one special piece and leave it at that.
- Your entire shoe collection – Whether you collect sneakers or high heels, leave the majority of your shoes at home. Bring one pair of athletic shoes, one dress-up pair of shoes, and one comfortable pair of flat casuals. Full stop.
- Your book collection – Face it, you’re not going to have a lot of time to read in college. If you do, you’ve likely got one of the best libraries in the state at your school, so when you get the rare opportunity to read for pleasure, check out a book.
- School supplies – You have no idea what you’re going to need in college. It’s not the same as high school, and you’re probably not going to use that cute jar of 500 multi-colored, heart-shaped paper clips. Wait until you get into your classes and then buy what you need.
- Appliances – You don’t need - nor do you have room for - your toaster oven, Keurig coffee maker, or Ninja blender. You can get toast, coffee, and smoothies at the school cafeteria. Plus, those appliances aren’t usually allowed in dorms.
- Anything valuable – College students lose things. You may lose them in the general hubbub of changing rooms at some point, in a card game, or down a vent where they can’t be recovered, but the rule is, if it’s valuable financially or sentimentally, you will lose it. Leave it home.
- Your entire wardrobe – Even in climates where it’s warm all year, you’ll have clothes that are for particular seasons. Bring what you will actually wear NOW, and you can always make a trip home and swap some items out when it gets chillier.
- Items your roommate is bringing – Contact your roommate as early as possible and discuss who will bring a throw rug, who will bring a TV, and other items that you don’t want to double up on.
- A printer – Your college library or tech center has printers. You will begrudge the space if you bring your own, guaranteed.
- Anything the college provides – Maybe your room already has an iron and ironing board. Maybe it even has a coffee machine! Find out what your college provides before you bring duplicate items that you end up stuffing in the back of your closet.
How does the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit work?
Your CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with everything you need in a quality teeth whitening kit. There are two trays made of VistaMaxx, our patented material that does not absorb bacteria. That means you won’t waste any time in the communal bathrooms cleaning up your trays - just rinse and go. The trays are flexible and comfortable (as well as moldable and remoldable) for a comfortable fit. The kit also includes teeth whitening gel and teeth whitening foam. You can use the gel in as little as 5-20 minutes a day, and the foam is great for teeth whitening for sensitive teeth.
How can I get the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
The original teeth whitening kit costs only $30, and you can get refills of the gel or foam for only $15. This is much more affordable than the teeth whitening options you can get at your dentist, and just as effective. Order your CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit today to start seeing the difference for yourself!
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.