GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
There are many traditions set aside for the Thanksgiving holiday. Some are tried and true, and some are new for the 21st century (see below). But one thing you can be sure of: everyone will have their cameras (or at least their cell phones) out to take plenty of pictures. If you’re hosting Thanksgiving this year, that means you’ll probably be in a lot of shots! You’ll want to put your best table together, have your house cozy and welcoming, and complete the picture with a bright, white smile! Continue reading for some ideas on new Thanksgiving traditions you could add to the timeless ones (or replace them with if you’ve outgrown them) and to learn how our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you celebrate Thanksgiving with a confident, brilliant smile.
10 IDEAS FOR A 21ST CENTURY THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION
- Create a special memory by using a white tablecloth and providing fabric markers. Encourage each person to draw, doodle, and write what they are most thankful about. Hang the tablecloth up the following Thanksgiving so people can see what they were thinking last year while they write what they’re thankful for on this year’s tablecloth.
- Each year, let one family member choose a new, nontraditional recipe to add to the festivities. After dinner is finished and everything is cleaned up, have the whole family vote on whether to continue to include the dish in future years.
- Take the time to share good memories of lost loved ones. These could be those lost in the past year, or anybody who you feel is missing from the table.
- If you’re hosting, your guests can make sending leftovers home a lot easier by bringing their own Tupperware or other container. They can put their names on it, and when you are delegating leftovers, you can fill each person/family’s container up with their favorites.
- If there are family members or friends who aren’t able to be at Thanksgiving this year, get together and have a video chat. You can get each missing person on one call, and have the whole gang at your house talk to them and wish them a happy Thanksgiving.
- Have the adults get together at the beginning of the day and create a scavenger hunt for the kids. You can use a list of things to find (they can take pictures of the items rather than dragging them around the house), or you can provide clues to a treat at the end of the hunt for each child.
- If you’re not interested in the Thanksgiving parade and football, you could choose to watch all the Thanksgiving episodes of a favorite show like “Friends”, “How I Met Your Mother”, or “Blackish”.
- Many cities hold a turkey trot, whether it’s a 5K or 10K. This can help mitigate the fabulous dinner that you’ll appreciate even more after having expended so much energy early in the day.
- If your group isn’t interested in the traditional turkey and stuffing meal, choose a theme for each year. You can have Italian food one year, Chinese food the next. Or you could have everybody bring a salad or a casserole to share.
- Celebrate Friendsgiving with the family you’ve chosen. You can do this the weekend before Thanksgiving, or have a leftovers-themed Friendsgiving the weekend after the holiday.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
If you want to celebrate Thanksgiving with a brighter smile this year, our teeth whitening kit is the most effective and affordable take-home solution you could choose. Order your CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit today to see a more sparkly, white smile in time for Thanksgiving.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection