GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
It may surprise you to know that approximately 1/3 of couples find their love match online these days. Think about it: people use the internet for everything from keeping in touch with old friends and creating a career network to ordering food and pet supplies to be delivered. So it makes sense that if you’re looking for someone to meet, you would use the internet for that as well. Whether you use online dating sites or apps, you could find the person you’ve been dreaming of through online dating.
In a recent poll, 96 percent of respondents said they look for a big, bright smile in a potential date’s profile photo. The little pout or duck face is not nearly as interesting as seeing a genuine, white smile on people of all genders. If you want to brighten your smile so your online profile really rocks, try our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit. Continue reading to learn more about what your online dating profile should look like and how our teeth whitening kit can help your profile picture pop.
TOP TIPS FOR YOUR ONLINE DATING PROFILE
- Fill in all the blanks. Use the tools provided by the site to demonstrate who you are. This starts with making a username that demonstrates your personality. Fill in all the questions. Don’t skip subjects like religion or politics, because these may be deal breakers for others. Let them know up front who you are so you can get started on the right foot.
- Use up all the photo slots. If the site allows you to post nine photos, post all nine. Your main profile picture should be a headshot with a bright, sincere smile. Other pictures should include at least some full-body shots, preferably you doing something you enjoy like playing ultimate frisbee, canoeing, or snuggling up with your favorite blanket to read a book.
- Be honest. Looking for a family and kids? Say so. Looking for casual relationships and new friends? Say that. Be honest about everything you write on your profile and you won’t waste other people’s time - or your own. At the same time, people who are looking for someone just like you can find you easily if you say who you are with no apologies.
- Make conversation with you easy. When someone wants to contact you, they’ll look to the details you’ve included in your profile to come up with a topic of conversation. If you say you love to read, they may ask you about books you’re currently reading. Don’t post every detail about yourself, but you can offer ideas like, “Guess my favorite local Thai restaurant.”
- Talk about your kids a little bit. If you have kids, mention them. If you have kids but don’t mention them on your dating profile, potential love interests may feel deceived. If you’re worried that someone won’t want to date you because you have kids—you don’t want to date that person. Also, talking a little bit about your kids is sure to bring out your loving personality.
- Add detailed information. While you don’t want to write a whole book on who you are, think about what you write. Instead of saying you love camping, mention your favorite camping spot and season. Instead of saying you love the ocean, mention your favorite beach.
- Include a few of your quirks. Are you afraid of cotton balls? Do you dress up as a certain character for every Star Trek convention that comes into town? Do you have a black cat named Snowball? Include some of your quirks and interests. Even if people don’t have the same quirks, they do have quirks, and it’s a way of openly sharing your personality with potential partners.
Since a big smile is the first thing potential matches look for, you want to make sure you have your whitest smile for your online dating profile. Our affordable teeth whitening kit provides you with everything you need. There are two moldable trays that are easy to customize to fit your bite so you won’t need to waste whitening gel or foam. If you need to remold them for any reason, you can do so. Our kit includes both teeth whitening gel and foam. The gel is strong enough that you can use it for just 5-20 minutes a day and get whiter teeth. You can use the foam overnight for the best teeth whitening for sensitive teeth.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection