CUSTMBITE SNORING SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Better Sleep Quality
- Easily Customized Fit To Your Teeth
- No Uncomfortable Contraptions, Drugs or Surgery
- Patented Design With Tori To Keep Your Tongue In Forward Position
- Reduces Snoring By Up To 50%*
- 65% More Comfortable Than Other Over-The-Counter Anti-Snoring Devices*
*Findings provided by a 3rd party research partner, BioSerenity Research
Snoring is a problem that affects about 50% of adults in the United States. That leaves the other 50% of the adults suffering from sleeping with a snorer. If you're either of these people, you may have a number of questions about snoring, like why you snore, how snoring happens, and how you can stop snoring. We'll answer some common questions in this article.
The answer to the main question — how you can stop snoring — is the CustMbite Snoring System. This customizable, affordable, and comfortable anti-snoring system was created by an expert with more than 40 years of experience and has been proven to reduce snoring by up to 50%. Dr. Michael Alvarez, past president of the American Association for Dental Sleep Medicine and Director of the Medical-Dental Education Network and Institute designed the CustMbite Snoring System in the United States and it continues to be manufactured only in the U.S. for your convenience.
Top Questions About Snoring
- How does snoring happen? Snoring happens when your muscles relax during sleep. Your tongue is a muscle just like any other in your body, and when it relaxes, the base of it can fall against the back of your throat. When this partially blocks the airway, you have to breathe harder to get air in and out, which vibrates the tongue and throat, and snoring occurs.
- Does sleeping on my back make me snore? Sleeping on your back does not make you snore, but it can exacerbate the problem. When you lay on your back, your tongue is more likely to fall against the back of your throat and cause snoring problems.
- What will stop my snoring? Basically, you have to move the tongue out of the airway in order to stop snoring. That's what the CustMbite Snoring System does.
The Anti-Snoring Solution That Works Overnight!
-2 moldable devices (upper & lower tray)
-FREE Bonus: 2 Storage Cases ($20 Value)
How does an anti-snoring system work?
There are many products designed to stop snoring. A number of them attempt to stop snoring by pulling your jaw forward using chin straps or other contraptions. The unfortunate result is that not only do these devices not stop snoring, but they may also cause problems like TMJ disorder or a misaligned bite.
The CustMbite Snoring System, on the other hand, was designed to move your tongue out of your airway. It comprises two mouthguards, an upper and a lower, which feature tori. These tori gently move your tongue forward and down while you are sleeping, keeping it clear of the airway and eliminating annoying snoring. You can use the lower, the upper, or both mouthguards each night — whatever is most effective and comfortable for you.
Since every mouth is different, we designed the CustMbite Snoring System to be custom-fit to each snorer's individual bite. You can quickly and easily mold each mouthguard to your teeth when you first receive it, and if your bite ever changes, you can remold it, making it affordable because you never need to shell out for another mouthguard.
The Secure Comfort Design material it's made of is the ultimate in comfort. It is thin and flexible, and when you mold it, it fits snugly to your teeth, so it easily stays on all night long.
Where can I get the best anti-snoring device?
The CustMbite Snoring System is an FDA-cleared device that can help anyone stop snoring. It's affordable at just $89.99 for the entire system, it's customizable and comfortable enough to wear every night. Order the best anti-snoring device online today and free yourself from the annoying snoring habit, whether you sleep on your back or not.
The Secret to Relieving Snoring
CustMbite moves the tongue out of the airway without moving the jaw forward, resulting in a more simple and comfortable anti-snoring solution.
-The Tongue Moves Forward
-The Airways Open Up
-Snoring Is Virtually Eliminated Immediately!
Text columns with images
MEET THE INVENTOR - Dr. Michael Alvarez
Dr. R. Michael Alvarez is a dentist who brings decades of experience and training to his current practice in Fremont, California. Dr. Alvarez graduated from the University of Southern California, in 1977, and established his dentistry practice in Fremont in 1979. In addition to his practice, Dr. Alvarez is one of the driving forces in Dental Sleep Medicine, leading organizations and training seminars to deliver oral appliance for treating sleep disorders.