White Teeth as Part of a Healthy Lifestyle
There are many habits you can practice for a healthy lifestyle. These include actions specific to your social, physical, intellectual, environmental, emotional, and spiritual health. It’s important to have a balanced lifestyle, with habits in each of these areas to create a healthy life.
Keeping your teeth white can be helpful for more than one of these areas. It can help your social health because people are attracted to those who have a nice, white smile. Therefore, making friends or finding dates is easier when you have white teeth. It can help your physical health, because when you are whitening your teeth, you are also practicing good dental hygiene. It can also help your emotional health, because you will have more self-confidence when you know that your smile is as brilliant as it can be. Continue reading to learn other habits for a healthy lifestyle and to learn how our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you make gains in at least three healthy lifestyle areas.
7 Habits For a Healthy Lifestyle
- Keep moving! All kinds of activity can help your heart rate raise to a healthy level. Walking is as effective as running, and so are swimming, biking, and lifting weights. Make time each day for physical movement, but don’t overdo it.
- Eat a “clean” diet, with foods that are not highly processed and don’t contain a lot of pesticides, artificial colors, added sugars, or chemical additives. Check labels for hidden additives and potentially ingredients. Try to eat locally grown produce and meats as much as possible.
- Spend time outdoors. This can mix with your movement time or be a soothing afternoon on the porch reading a book or listening to music. When you’re out in the sun, your skin soaks up Vitamin D, which is helpful in preventing many health benefits including improving your mood in general and improving your immunity. A healthy lifestyle and whiter teeth can improve your confidence on the beach. Don’t forget sunscreen!
- Get enough rest. Sleep is essential to a healthy lifestyle. Did you know that sleep deprivation can be as dangerous as drunk driving? The best way to get the right amount of sleep is to set a bedtime routine in which you go to bed and wake up at about the same time every night and morning. Even on the weekends.
- Stay hydrated. Water is the most essential substance to our lives, and it is necessary for proper digestion, cognitive function, for hair and skin health, and it can boost metabolism. Keep a glass of water by your bed so that the first thing you do when you wake up is take a long, refreshing drink of water and your day will have the perfect start.
- Learn to breathe properly. This increases blood flow to every area of the body, which can focus your coordination and focus. If you feel stressed, take a few deep breaths and hold the air in your lungs for a few seconds before you exhale. Then focus on each breath in and out for as long as you can or need to in order to calm down.
- Keep a positive attitude. Of course you’ll be upset and stressed when bad things happen, but if you keep an overall positive attitude, you’ll be able to look for the good in every situation. If something great happens, be grateful. If something awful happens, look for the lesson. If nothing else, going through hard times makes you stronger emotionally.
How can the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit help my smile?
Using our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit, which was developed with the assistance of dental professionals, can keep your smile sparkly and white. You can enjoy plenty of the benefits of teeth whitening, and better oral health is just one of them. In fact, studies show that oral health is related to longevity.
The kit contains everything you need to whiten your teeth on a daily basis so the effects of eating blueberries and other colorful foods, and drinking red wine and coffee can be mitigated so your smile will not suffer. If you need teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, the kit includes a teeth whitening foam that is perfect for that. There’s also a stronger teeth whitening gel that you can use for just minutes a day. Whichever method you choose, we guarantee you will have positive results.
How do I get the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit?
If you’re looking for an affordable teeth whitening solution, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is for you. Treatments at the dentist can cost more than $1,000 and even a take-home kit similar to the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can cost more than $400. Our teeth whitening kit costs only $30 for the first month, and after that, refills are only $15. Order your own CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit today and see what other healthy habits you can start to begin your healthy lifestyle.
Faster and easier to use than whitening strips
CustMbite Smile Kits provide a radiant smile for everyone. Our whitening trays, made from our patented Vistamaxx material, provides a comfortable and secure fit while our gel and foam give you a brighter, cleaner, and more radiant smile.