In an ideal world, children would live their lives in a completely stress-free manner. Sadly, this often isn't possible due to a range of circumstances, including the adverse effects of social media, pandemic restrictions, and a general feeling of uncertainty about the future. If you wish to deal with your child's stress, it's best to seek help from a mental health professional.
But with that said, you might be surprised at how effective dental products can be when it comes to dealing with the secondary symptoms of stress, such as teeth grinding. With a child teeth grinding guard, you can protect your child's teeth against considerable damage. Teeth grinding can not only cause discomfort, but it can also lead to costly visits to the dentist in order to repair chipped or flattened teeth. Fortunately, there's a clear solution: CustMbite provides a number of helpful oral appliances to help protect your child's teeth, including the Nightguard and the Hard Surface Nightguard.
TIPS FOR HELPING KIDS COPE WITH STRESS
We are living in times that are more stressful than most of us have lived through before. This affects adults, but it also affects kids. Children, like adults, are social beings, and being at home for a year with only online school can have negative effects on their minds and bodies. They're also experiencing the worry of a pandemic that they don't fully understand but that is talked about on the news, by their parents, and even in school. This can all lead to a great deal of stress, and many children respond to stress by developing habits like bruxism.
Fortunately, there are many things you can do to help your kids if they seem to be dealing with excessive levels of stress, including:
- Let your child know when you notice something is bothering them in a non-accusatory way. This is just an observation that lets your child know you care about what's going on with them and are available if they want to talk.
- Listen when your child talks about what's bothering them. Don't attempt to fix the problem or play it down. Obviously, it matters to your child. Let them take the time they need to get everything out in the open.
- Let your child know you listened to them by restating what they said, giving the feeling a label. By putting their feelings into words, you give them a vocabulary that can help them understand what they are feeling both now and in the future.
- If there's a specific situation causing stress, help your child brainstorm ideas on how they can handle it. Ask them how they think each idea will work. Encourage them to implement the idea they feel is best or guide them gently to a better idea.
- After listening to your child, be willing to move on. Sometimes all they need to do is express their feelings and know that they have been heard by someone who cares. At that point, something more fun can be the best thing for them.
- Limit your child's day-to-day demands. If too many activities are causing them stress, for example, limit their activities. Also, be aware of what you talk about around them when you are stressed out. They may not understand, but they can pick up on your concern.
- Spend time with your child just being together. They may not want to talk about what's stressing them out, but knowing you're there gives them the comfort that if they do, they can.
While these tips and tricks can certainly make a difference as you address your child's stress levels, they don't target bruxism itself. Strategies focused on improving your child's mood and emotional state can reduce stress and teeth grinding in the long run, but in the meantime, you need something that can provide results right now. That's where CustMbite comes in.
HOW THE CUSTMBITE NIGHTGUARD WORKS TO MITIGATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF BRUXISM
Most teeth grinding mouthguards are made for adults, and it can be hard to find one sized for children. That's why we've developed our nightguard in a petite size suitable for younger children. The guard is made of our patented Vistamaxx material, which is tough enough to stand up to your child's teeth grinding while being flexible enough to be comfortable for them to wear. A comfortable fit is especially important for kids with autism and other sensory conditions.
Simple instructions allow you to custom-fit the CustMbite Nightguard to your child's teeth. Not only that, but this oral appliance can work even if your child has braces — a rarity among nightguards on the market today. The CustMbite Nightguard also comes in five fun colors, including clear, pink, blue, navy, and black. This makes the process of solving teeth grinding a new and interesting endeavor, increasing the chances of your child committing to this process and diligently wearing their snazzy new nightguard all night.
To ensure the safest possible product for your child, the CustMbite Nightguard has been evaluated and cleared by the FDA and is free of BPA, PVC, latex, and phthalates. It does not absorb water, saliva, or bacteria and is easy to clean each morning when they brush their teeth. Alternatively, you can pick up a bottle of CustMbite All Natural Oral Appliance Cleaner to quickly and naturally sanitize any retainer, teeth grinding guard, or another oral device.
What Are My Options If I'm Looking for a Child Teeth Grinding Guard?
If you've been searching for a child teeth grinding guard, there are three main options that CustMbite provides:
- The CustMbite Nightguard: A favorite among children due to its colorful options and smaller size, the CustMbite Nightguard is flexible and lightweight enough to provide uninterrupted slumbers. This affordable option costs just $49.99 and can protect teeth from costly damage over the years.
- The CustMbite Hard Surface Nightguard: This option shares the same customizable and lightweight Vistamaxx material as the baseline Nightguard, but it adds an extra hard surface layer for extra protection. This is an ideal choice if your teen's bruxism has advanced to a considerable level and requires immediate attention.
You might also consider grabbing a bottle of CustMbite All Natural Oral Appliance Cleaner, as this can help your child keep their new mouthguard clean and hygienic for the foreseeable future.
Where Can I Get a Child Teeth Grinding Guard Today?
Check out CustMbite today if you're looking for a range of solutions for all kinds of sleep-related issues. A Nightguard or a Hard Surface Nightguard can serve as an excellent choice, and these represent two of the best choices for a child teeth grinding guard today. Grab yours now to save yourself from expensive trips to the dentist.
The CustMbite Nightguard was developed for your child's comfort and superior protection against the effects of nighttime bruxism. It's an affordable and effective nightguard — the best on the market. Order the best nightguard for your child online today and see the difference the CustMbite Nightguard can make!
Your comfort is our highest priority.
Sleep comfortably with CustMbite. Bruxism and TMJ disorder, both often caused by teeth grinding or clenching during sleep, can cause many problems, including jaw discomfort, headaches, and sleep disruption.
With CustMbite, you can rest assured knowing that our nightguard was created specifically with your comfort in mind. Our patented Vistamaxx™ material will provide a snug and secure fit to your teeth, so not only will they be protected from grinding and clenching, you'll also sleep comfortable every night.
Your Custom Nightguard
Traditionally, nightguards have been bulky, uncomfortable, hard to mold. Fit your CustMbite nightguard in a few simple steps!