GET NOTICEABLY WHITER TEETH
Whether you’re speaking in public on a regular basis or about to give a presentation or speech for the first time, confidence is key. Thanks to popular technologies like Tik Tok, YouTube, and Zoom, you may be getting in front of an audience from home, but many of the principles are the same. There are many ways you can feel more confident in your public speaking role. First and foremost, you can make sure you’re thoroughly familiar with the topic you’re speaking on so you’re ready to answer any questions you can imagine. You can also wear your sharpest outfit so you know you look wonderful. And speaking of looking sharp, you can whiten your teeth so that your confidence will show through via your whitest, brightest smile. Continue reading to find helpful public speaking tips and to learn how our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit can help you achieve the confidence of having a brilliant smile.
PUBLIC SPEAKING TIPS
- Know your audience. Public speaking usually revolves around a particular purpose, so get to know the audience you are going to be speaking to and what they expect from you—then meet that need.
- Don’t talk right away. Walk to the podium and get all your papers or notes in order, turn on the projector if it’s not already, and then introduce yourself with a sincere smile. No matter how you’re actually feeling, this shows the audience that you’re confident and in control.
- As you’re giving your speech, use inclusive language. Use collaborative words and personal pronouns like “we” and “us” to help the audience feel like they are a part of the message—not being talked at, but talked with.
- Make eye contact with as many members of the audience as possible. Don’t just focus on the people in the first few rows, but make eye contact with those who are way in the back. This can help you quell any nervous tendencies, because you’ll see that the audience is on your side.
- Frame your speech around solving problems. Start with what is, and end with what can be. In the middle, talk about how we’ll get there.
- Show the problem in real life and the solution in action with stories. Stories are powerful because that’s how we think—in stories.
- Use pauses powerfully to get an audience to stop and think about the important point you just made and prepare them for the next idea.
- Practice, practice, practice. Not just the content, but your body movements, hand gestures, and pacing. Have a full dress rehearsal in the venue, if that’s a possibility.
- Get feedback on content, style, and performance. Practice in front of a “test audience” who will tell you honestly how you did and what you can improve on. Listen to them.
- Emotions add personality to your talk, your stories, and your ideas. Stories that show passion, vulnerability, awe, regret, excitement, fear, or power get people emotionally invested in your talk if they come from a sincere place.
Our CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit comes with everything you need to have a brighter, whiter smile. There are two teeth whitening trays, which you can easily mold to your teeth first thing when you get the kit. The trays are made of our patented VistaMaxx material, which was designed with the help of dental professionals to be both strong and comfortable.
The kit also comes with both teeth whitening gel and teeth whitening foam. The gel is a 22 percent solution of carbamide peroxide so it’s strong enough to whiten even the most discolored teeth in just 5-20 minutes per day. The foam is an 8 percent solution of carbamide peroxide and is perfect to use for teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. You can also use the foam if you don’t have time for the gel, because you can use the foam overnight. The trays are customized to your teeth so you can easily and comfortably wear them overnight, gaining a whiter smile as you sleep.
The gel and foam work when the chemicals are applied to your teeth and they break up discoloration or stains into smaller and smaller particles. As the particles of stains get broken up, more of the white tooth is able to shine through, making for a much whiter smile.
If you’re looking for effective and affordable teeth whitening, the CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit is just for you. You could pay over $1,000 to get in-office whitening treatment from your dentist, or even pay $400 or more for a take-home whitening kit from your dentist. Instead, you can pay just $30 for the first month of our teeth whitening kit, and after that the refills of either teeth whitening gel or foam only cost $15. Order your own CustMbite Smile Whitening Kit today and get started so you’re ready to feel confident in your public speaking.
For lightning fast results. Whiten your smile in record time with 22% Carbamide Peroxide strength gel.
Trays that mold right to your teeth for a great whitening experience, because every smile is different.
Slow and steady wins the race. The 8% Carbamide Peroxide strength whitening foam can be used on sensitive gums and even while you sleep.
Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Let us know! We'll gladly replace or refund your purchase - no risk to you!